Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

I think that hole is his trademark. :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

When I was texting purp last night early he said he was literally dancing to NICU , they were putting them in regular maternity room last night. :dancer::dancer::dancer:

10 Likes

Not exactly a lightweight. Been blowing a good 20 years. Just prefer flower for now. Tolerance all ready iffy with a good number of strains.

Damn thought I sent this lol

12 Likes

Bahaha. Nah bro. Just 32. And I NEVER post people pics… like ever… but hell im a proud Pappy. :man_shrugging:t5:

The lil homie after feed time… just like his Daddy eat then sleep then eat again.

His name is Carter. I tried the PurpNGold and Kal El (superman) the mama objected haha.

Mama Bear is out of L&D and in Maternity (as @Amazon66 hinted at) and feeling alot better. I showed her the well wishes. She blushed and said thank everyone so thanks everyone. Haha.

28 Likes

He is so dang cute…
Much luv my friend and hopefully this crazy world will treat him well…
Tell momma she did good :+1:
No more sleep for you my friend …
But hay , it’s all worth it…
One love , much love…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: son man. Congratulations again

10 Likes

We’ve gotten maybe 10 hours a piece over the last few days… and he’s bot even home yet man.

I hope the worlds ready for me plus her! Haha

Thanks again guys and gals.

17 Likes

Yall made a good looking kid bro. Nice to see you carter!!

P.s. don’t tell the wife I said only let her get 30 mins sleep lol

11 Likes

Handsome boy. Nice work purp

8 Likes

U still at hospital??

Me too. Youngest daughter having stomach pains doing tests all damn day still no word what’s wrong

3 Likes

@Mark0427 sorry to hear that man. Sending well wishes. Nothing’s worse than when your kids feel sick

7 Likes

Thanks I hear ya. Sux when they r sick or hurt. Especially this one. She favors her daddy alot. Loves daddy

10 Likes

Well doggone man! I hate to hear the lil one is not feeling her best. Good vibes and well wishes your way my guy.

Yeah, babe is off bedrest but still under preclamsia(or however you spell it) watch. She’s much better. Can walk herself to see Carter. Ive been in and out, getting his room together and cleaning house. Spend every night and morning up here and the afternoons at home.

He’s eating like a champ. Bowel movements are getting more regular… on pace for a release next week if everything keeps going straight.

@Gremmall with all the tests, we never get more then 30-45 mins straight of sleep… like ever.

16 Likes

I hear ya. All my kids were early first was 6 weeks wearily second was 4 and 3rd was 3 weeks early. All healthy as can be but early. This one is my problem child since 2 yes old with tummy issues. It kills me to see her like this. She has been a daddy’s girl ever since the womb. Lol. I’d talk when I got home from work and wife’s belly would go nuts Everytime she heard my voice or if I touched her belly. Now she is all for daddy and that’s all. Lol. Dad use to sing to her in the belly lol.

10 Likes

Same here man! My little man would go crazy hearing me watching the game. Or fresh off work talking to her belly. Should seen him this morning when I got in the room. Those legs got on 200 instantly! Haha.

Hopefully she’ll be good as new soon. Just stay prayed up and support the tiny tike.

21 Likes

Always do. She just had covid like 3 weeks ago or so and was on antibiotics and steroids. Kinda leaning toward a UTI or bladder infection from being on the antibiotics. It gets all the women in the family if they get an antibiotic they need the pill for the UTI also.

6 Likes

Great news I bet Mama is ready to get home she’s lucky to have a husband that helps so much. :grin::grin:

10 Likes

Congratulations purp!! Carter is an awesome name, your going to be too busy growing a person to grow weed :joy::cry:

9 Likes

Thought I’d swing by and say congrats to the old man in the shoe. This is kid 6 now righy?? 1st of the marriage though if I member. Moderator too now huh. They’ll let anyone mod these days… lol congrats Purp… and so it begins again. No sleep for the wicked… caTHC ya later old.man…

10 Likes

Bahaha. Thanks everyone. Sorry been so MIA… sleep has been ELUSIVE, then holidays with her family brought covid of course…. So its been making the rounds thru my house. Luckily everyone’s tough n hanging.

Close LoCo. Kid #5, no wedding rings tho. She aint that smooth lol.

TChop ur right. :poop:’s a fulltime job just feeding and keeping his butt clean. UTMOST PROPS TO ANY SINGLE MOMS/DADS… buy one a coffee on me! Lol.

Hopefully ill be back in the swing of things as the week goes on. Sorry for the gajillion missed tags and updates. Feel free to @ me whenever tho, ima just act like I caught up this time lol. Love u stoners and Happy New Years!

23 Likes