Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

Yea we have rain for days on the agenda. Lyckily im off today lol.

And names. Baby loves Carter. Which u know is close to my name so ok. But im sold on Kalvin Ellis. Gonna call him Kal El after Supes lol. The month she found out, like 2 weeks before noticing she was knocked, we had a flat out argument about naming our future son Kal El. I told her Kryptonian names arent exactly in vogue… so i thought bout Kalvin Ellis because it shorthands. Been sold on it since :laughing:

17 Likes

Yo @Low sup bro! Im so far behind on ur thread ill never catch up and we always missing each other on other threads lol.

Hows it been going dude

5 Likes

What up man? All’s well on my end. :grin: how have you been?

5 Likes

Lifes good man. Tryna stay in my lane and out the way. Had to shoot up the bat signal tho. :facepunch:t5:

7 Likes

I’m glad to hear that bro :bat: :grin:

Finishing up that skywalker soon!

4 Likes

Lets see her! Drop that pic man. And howd the dream turn out?

2 Likes

Have you harvested the the last plants you posted??

Blue dream is just getting into week 5. Had to do a ton of bending and breaking to control height. Had to buy a taller tent. LOL. Sitting at 5’, without the net probably 7’.

Skywalker

Blue Dream

Sick o berry wfo and toxic weekend

19 Likes

One Tart Pops got the ax last Saturday? Friday? Maybe Wednesday. Who knows haha. She’s in jars now. I didnt scale her. But have rolled maybe 8 blunts from her larf haha. Still got the colas. May weigh them later.

Revegging her lowers to reattempt a better veg period and bigger yield.

Pic doesnt do the bud justice. It looks grey all over. Not my darkest nor most colorful. But definitely the whole bud, leaves and all are grey.

The terples whole bud is purple. They should be next with Snuggle Funk

Also I see those SW have put on some surprising weight! BD looking good n frosty. SOB’s in full force. When u flipping?

16 Likes

@Mote been tryna break my habit of going off on tangents on others threads. Sup my guy. Man its been a while. I need to bend ya ear for a bit. Just catchin up. Nothing important.

6 Likes

No prob Dude! Off tangent is half the fun…maybe more than half!
Whats up…and more importantly, have you dropped any subcool beans and or Cannaventure stuff?! :grin:

7 Likes

Wicked color and trich production on that! You get some nice genetics :exploding_head:

Flipping in a week or so. :+1: trying to yield every month within reason.

4 Likes

That’s a gorgeous looking buds, try putting it under a halogen bulb, maybe you’ll get a better/more accurate show of colors. Very Cool! :star_struck: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Damn dude, that’s a heck of a lineup you got there, they look great. You got your work cut out for you real soon. Best of luck w em :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

@PurpNGold74 helped me with issues on the skywalker otherwise it probably wouldn’t be where it is today. :+1: thanks for the kind words.

2 Likes

That’s one I’ve been meaning to try since day one :grin: and I have the seeds too, terrible at making decisions…the grower’s dilemma :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks fellas! I tried the Qwerkle this last hush hush drop i made… tryna keep this purpetual perpetual ya know. Not a tail to be found.

The Lemon Crash and… FPOG? Are still in the stash spot. I think you have another CannaVenture seed hiding with the seeds that wont come out of hiding….

Guess they’ll hit water next drop

7 Likes

Sorry about the querkle, not surprised w them genetics. I still have some of their gear but dont have time to waste wondering if they’ll even pop, f that!
Las Vegas Triangle Kush OG?!
NO rush dude, you probably have a shitload of seeds, which you may be able to drop in this lifetime :+1: :grin:

5 Likes

U sent the LVT Kush?!?! O my :drooling_face: it was also on my togrow list. Didnt even know i had it! They have a 25% sale now (CannaV).

N u know im sittin on a ton. Got a special trade im workin on now. N u still have a good 10 pick what u want credit with me my dude. I know im still sittin on Bubba’s too. Wanted to wait til I find a good Bubba cross worthy

6 Likes

I know they have a good sale right now, LVTK OG is what I have, basically LVTK x SFV OG.
The breeder liked if better than the straight up LVTK plus I always wanted to check out sfv :wink: :v:

5 Likes

Noted and Ill check em out bro.

@merlin44 I can dig it man! What u looking to drop? And stash getting low or did you just miss the journey of growing?

7 Likes