Going Purpetual with Purp - 2020

Only a pothead would think a Tuesday was a Saturday ahahaha

8 Likes

I probably thought for too long about this post.

9 Likes

Alright. Back off the wheels again… updates getting spaced out. I havent even flipped to flower lol.

But im helping in the new posts. And using my plant to show somewhere where to sex a plant (shoutout @Steelers83 welcome to the forum again) and guess what i found…

Right… nothing right?

Is that what I think it is?

9 Likes

It appears so to me, hard to say for certain. Your younger very experienced at sac ID eyes :eyes: would know better than my old eyes looking at the pic :grin::v::green_heart: :8ball:

4 Likes

Happy Cannaversary @PurpNGold74 :partying_face: :cake:

8 Likes

Happy cannaversary Monsieur Purp! :partying_face:
I hope you’ll have a great day filled with joy and health, but mostly joints! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Happy Cake day Purp!!

9 Likes

Happy Canniversary my dude! Glad to have you on the team!

8 Likes

Thanks for being here, doing what you do for the better of the community. Happy cannaversary my brother

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary Mr Canna King!

4 Likes

Happy cannaversary!!

4 Likes

Happy cake day purp :wave::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Happy Cannaversary

80p9CFwf1vyw

:v::green_heart::partying_face:

5 Likes

Thanks stoners!

7 Likes

Happy Cannaday purp… :partying_face::wink::green_heart::grin:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy cannaday @PurpNGold74 !

2 Likes

Happy cake day brother

Have a great day and may
:giraffe: :kiss: come your way :v:

8 Likes

11 Likes

Hahaha. Love Stevie. Love Stevie meme’s more! Thanks bro

9 Likes

Semiupdate….

No telling how long. Think I dropped the end of March. Ive (as usual) stunted and bruised many a plant along the journey. Still not flipping these lil babies. But a few days ago I thought I saw balls starting on the long expected Right Random seed. It was the tallest and most pungent. Just SCREAMED male… well yesterday I was FINALLY watering (7-8 days everyone WILTED TO DEATH…. Dont do as i do) n figured Id check to see if he was ready to be buried in the back…

Lo n behold!

I spy the TINIEST of hairs. By George i think George is a Georgia!

23 Likes