Or descend to our level haha!

8 Likes

Thanks for beating me to that one!

8 Likes

Congrats My Sip Brother :confetti_ball::gift::balloon::tada:
I’m gonna celebrate for you!
:wink::giraffe::lips:

2 Likes

Good morning I woke up at 3am couldn’t go to sleep so started reading your thread, I’m very bad about forgetting what I’ve read when stoned. Your update was very interesting you must have been smoking something good. But really thanks for the smiles and giggles I needed that this morning. By the way your plants look great dont know how you keep up with so many. I had to get a new grow light for my closet. It’s the only one I have had with switch for veg and one for bloom but didn’t see on the forum that some people leave both on, or did I dream that? .:thinking::thinking::woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Congrats @PurpNGold74 and @AfgVet rock on fam…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Yup leave em both on. N honestly? Pretty sure i have one of the most handsoff grows on here. I regularly completely forget they are in there. Matter of fact 2 seedlings would love transplants but they will wait with the rest.

6 Likes

Thanks @Arrow !

3 Likes

Another swamp rat :rat: growing big trees I see . What thread is yours , like to see your work Sir . Again Congrats on the new gig , I knew you was getting rid of your L.S.U jerseys or Your Duece McCallister #26 ? Uh huh !

2 Likes

Haha you mean me @yoshi ? Nah i still have an old 26 somewhere around here. Gotta remember ya roots. I had the blue and gold (Golden State Warriors) c webb and a nice vintage jordan… problem was I was maybe 10. So the jerseys are tiny tiny haha. They are packed away with my graduation gown thingy and other memories lol.

But here is my thread actually. Its alot of rambling though

4 Likes

Thanks @Arrow

2 Likes

Happy birthday @dbrn32

5 Likes

Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

But you still end up with a good grow, thanks. Wanted a light similar to one went out that doesn’t raise my electric bill. It’s very quiet and no heat output so hope it does what I think it will, I just need to keep growing and keeping myself stoned so it doesn’t take that many plants. Have a good weekend. :sunflower::sunflower:

2 Likes

Happy birthday hope you have a great weekend. :hugs:

2 Likes

Watcha get??? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Happy Sunday everyone

4 Likes

Good morning @PurpNGold74

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Happy belated birthday brother!!

4 Likes

Thanks my dude!

2 Likes

God i thought it was Saturday for some reason lmao.

4 Likes