Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

If you search the web for a forum dedicated to autoflowering you might find alot of nice things :slight_smile: if i need help ILGM is the best place all around, a more family experience but that other one is full of good info also! they even have a forum dedicated to autopots. I won these seeds from the february photographic contest. i cant link you but google will find you that easy

1 Like

lol,yea i’m not trying to dump ilgm, this is family…
i’m for sure interested in learning more about autopots…
i like autoflowering MMJ too

2 Likes

then if you search the web a bit you might find lots of interesting things over there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@screwauger does plant drink less from reservoir during flowering? or should i be concerned about something

1 Like

@Blasting

Overall I noted periods they drank more than others. Def the most they drink is mid veg to early flower then it drops off with maybe a spike in intake near end of flowering but not always.

1 Like

Okay I am on my 16th of light switch so I wont be worried that much, i cleaned whole system 2 weeks ago and drained 4L from the end of the system after that. guess i wont be worried cause they seem to be doing their thing very well !

2 Likes

Also ordered another reservoir from the hydro store, GP is a 7 week strain and Mazar/CC are 9 weeks so I was going to run into a problem at some time cause gp is gonna need overdrive and a flush sooner. another res is gonna be handy for sure

Day 42 in autopots and 16th since light switch
topped reservoir with 12L of nute mix.

2ml sensi bloom
1.5ml cal mag
1ml Rhino Skin
1ml Bud candy
1ml Sensizym
1ml Big Bud
0.5ml Nirvana
0.5ml B52

I am currently experimenting with Nirvana since AN’s consider it full organic but it has some nice ingredient in it that would benefit the grow :slight_smile: they mention that it is triple filtered on their site, so far seems to be working fine in the res. PPM are up to about 1100 with no signs of burn yet.

3 Likes

I got a second res for the same reason(s) @Blasting
I’ve yet to have two plants finish at the same time so this run I just kept them on separate res’s throughout.

2 Likes

12-03-18 day 45 in autopot day 19 since light switch

Green poison

Crystal candy

Mazar

Mazar is kinda late on the flowering boat but is by far my most healthy plant if you look at it overall, she is taking every nutrient she can bet with not a single signs of burn. CC leaves have some burnt tip tho so I am adjusting recipe.

I mixed 12L with 2ML/L sensi bloom and will mix another 12L with 1.5ML to get it down a bit then when I come back next week ill see how they liked it.

1.5ml/L Sensi bloom
1.5ml cal mag
1Ml rhino skin
1Ml bud candy
0.5ml sensizym
1ml big bud
0.5ml nirvana
0.5ml B52

Next week when I come back Green poison will also have its own reservoir!

Thanks for passing by everyone much love

5 Likes

Looking good. I’ve had green poison before and it is some good stuff.

1 Like

7 Likes

A agree, you’re crushing it!

2 Likes

Crystal candy is like 39"x18" wide and 4’ tall, I grew her mother from seed and she was always the most vigorous plant I had from day 1. Amazing growth

3 Likes

that is a full tent @Blasting looking good!

2 Likes

Man O Man @Blasting I am just super impressed. Going to have to watch my stoner math this next grow as I was getting much higher ppm’s using half the nutes and my tap starts at 43ppm. Your plants looks simply awesome.

I am cleaning today, dropping beans tonight and praying my root control discs get here early next week. I’m going to grow a dark devil and a blueberry auto I think lol

Great growing!!

4 Likes

Looking great my friend :+1:

1 Like

Maybe its my meter but thats what i get and it seems to be fine hehe! Please do grow that dark devil i wanna see this go! Little sneak peak from my gf today!

5 Likes

Ohh oooo, mazar stretched so bad again!!

Some pictures from this morning will charge phone and get more.

Mazar was 7" from light when i opened the tent, it sttetched so bad again lollll.

No damage from light too close but i cant crank the light up anymore… Im gonna need a taller tent loll

9 Likes

Looking great :+1::v:

2 Likes

Holy tomole :grinning: your tent looks full :scream::grinning:

2 Likes