Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

I think I got it figured out :smiley: now to wait and see how it works out in flowering :smiley:
I would hope for a pound but thats just a dream haha!

1 Like

Plants are looking good my friend :v:

1 Like

Beautiful jungle!!

2 Likes

Man that’s a lot of growth for a month :scream::grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Just a quick look :smiley: starting to flower in there!

Cant wait to come back home!

8 Likes

Blasting’s home! I did a very quick check of the tent in the dark and wow. they stretched alot!! they took every single inch of the 39x39 tent leaving my light up the top lol, these autopots are insane! Im gonna go to sleep so I can wake up to my babies with lights on :smiley:

7 Likes

So, they need to stop the stretch now lol!! Girls are at day 40 in autopots and week 3 day 1 of their flowering phase! Cleaned all tray and reservoir and put everything back in there! Green poison has alot of roots coming out at the bottom it was hard to put her back in the tray without damaging any roots. I definetly recommend the pot socks (I need to get that next grow) to limit damage.

This weeks feed is the following. They seem to be drinking less since I put them into flower. All quantities in ml/L

2ml sensi bloom
1.25ml calmag
1ml rhino skin
1ml bud candy
1ml sensizym
1ml big bud
0.5ml nirvana

Crystal Candy!!

Mazar

Green poison

I nees to figure something out because negative pressure is so hard in the tent im losing alot of space. This is GP and mazar side by side and me trying to figure out how to fit everything back in there lol.

Autopots XL??? Maybe if you did 12/12 from seed but if you have a 6’ tent forget it and get the 15L pot youll be satisfied!!! I never tought I would be worried about my plants growing too much but i am kinda anxious this morning lol

2 Likes

Day 40 total, and 22 days of flowering? They may not have been quite mature enough to flower when you flipped, which could contribute to a little excess stretching.

2 Likes

day 40 total in autopots, i stalled them for 2 months in 0.5 gal pot before they are clones from my other harvest. Man if i let them go longer my tent would not have been big enough lol, im struggling already. im thinking 3 plants is way too much lolll but hey got to learn the hard way.

2 Likes

Ahhh, disregard then.

1 Like

And it is actually day 14 since light switch, beginning of the 3rd week. i think i might have wrote that wrong up there loll

1 Like

No worries. I’ve just seen similar issue with the excessive stretch from flipping plants early.

1 Like

Hope thats not the issue cause I will need a bigger tent lol!

They should’ve been plenty old enough that it wasn’t an issue.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Wow ! That’s just some crazy growth :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good news this morning, I am kinda active on another forum and I won a contest from Sweet Seed, two packs of free seeds :slight_smile: got myself 7 seed of Cream Caramel and 7 seeds of green poison, didnt have much choice from their strains sadly.

4 Likes

a win is a win!!
i’ve heard great things about StSd’s line @Blasting
do they have a form too? interested

2 Likes

Im sorry the french in me didnt quite understand that last one, did they have a form?

a forum is what i meant @Blasting…lol sorry

1 Like