Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

i think its worth it lol, that on amazon canada

@Blasting

I ordered the items above and on the way. Now all I have to do is finish up these two grows I have and I can move onto the next great thing autopots

3 Likes

@Niala @Blasting @Screwauger

Can bud candy, big bud and voodoo juice be used in conjunction with each other without giving nute burn or raising ppm’s

only thing that actually raises your ppms alot if calmag and sensi grow/bloom. Sensizym, voodoo juice, tarantula, piranha, bud candy will not, actual nutrients will raise PPM, additives will not.

E: additives will maybe raise ppms by 20ppms by the top. I have done a PPM test before/after adding all my nutes and only noticed increase with calmag and base nutes (sillica and B52 will raise ppm but you are not using this)

Just went to advanced nutrients site and printed out my feeding schedule for the nutes I have on hand and it gave me one for veg and for flower. I might be on to something here

1 Like

be careful not to follow the base nutrient schedule or you might get bad surprise

Yea I’m going to go with 1/4 strength nutes at first then up once I see them taking to it

i have this saved from @screwauger about autos in autopot, still good info but its for coco growing.

If you research the bold title of the picture at google you might find a website full or wonderful info for autopot grower, just a tip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Blasting

So are you saying I shouldn’t use these to schedules they provided for me.

I use this schedule to get an idea of when to use what. But I never come close to 4ML/L yet, I went up to 2ML/L last week and I am getting start of nutrient burn. I use additives that does not raise PPM at the 2ML/L rate. Schedule says sensi coco bloom but forget that lol I clicked wrong schedule, everything is the same. I guess autopots is alot of tweaking as to what your strain can take, i have 3 plan on the same schedule, one is starting to show nute burn, one has some very slight burnt tip, and some is the best green i have seen lol.

1 Like

They have the budlabs app you can download as well

2 Likes

Hello guys! Girls be drinking alot and looking good! I let my friend use my 2x4 tent setup but asked him to take one light back so I added a roleadro 300w 2nd generation, adding 125w to the total for 730 wall watts. should be good :smiley:

4 Likes

Today marks day 31 in autopots and day 5 of light switch. I super cropped some of the crystal candy stems to bend them and get the plant wider so it would fill out empty space. I filled reservoir on 23-02 with 30L of the following recipe.

Calmag 1.25ml/l
Sensi bloom 1.25ml/l
Voodoo juice 2ml/l
Piranha 2ml/l
Bud candy 2ml/l
Tarantula 2ml/l
Sensizym 2ml/l
Rhino skin 0.5 ml/l

Hope yall have a great day :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@dbrn32 this is my autopot grow man :slight_smile:

Out of likes, but thanks!

1 Like

Day 1 vs day 31 comparaison

day%203179805c3ee9b1bb88d835ca0c48898a64479f1050_1_666x500

39x39 tent is crowded, crystal candy is taking half the tent, should be a nice harvest :smiley: going back to the north this afternoon.

Filled reservoir to the top, reduced tarantula piranha and voodoo juice, the girls easily drank 70$ of these product this week lol.

1.25ml/l CalMag
1.25ml/l Sensi Bloom
1ml/l Rhino Skin
1ml/l Voodoo Juice
1ml/l Piranha
2ml/l Bud Candy
1ml/l Tarantula
2ml/l Sensizym

Already excited to come back from my 7 days run lol!

6 Likes

$70 per week seems awfully expensive! Hard to get away from that when AN is attached.

I see you’re using what appears to be 3 separate pots, with 3 separate valves. Is that a strategic measure, or just worked out that’s the way you bought them? It looked like the multi pot setups can run off a single valve no?

2 Likes

i bought a 4 pot setup, only using 3 atm. they do sell kits where you have 2 pots on a single tray with a single valve

3 Likes

they look beautiful @Blasting

1 Like

Wowzzzza, really coming along @Blasting You should be proud of your ladies!!!

1 Like