Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

next time you see her tell her “hey mon homme!” hahaha she’ll confused for sure!

1 Like

Muffy and Ma fille is close in prononciation and phoneticly, espacelly if you do not pronounce the “e” and pronounce [ ɑː ] like father the “a”, lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :innocent:

2 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile:, she will take something for sure, lol

1 Like

**Day 28 in autopots 2nd day since light switch. **
Figured I would update lol! This is the defficiency im talking about on my gp… Nothing. Major only little signs but alot of tips are like that

2 Likes

i kinda wish I grew that mazar later loll!100% indica genetic is not following along but it is for sure the best looking plant all around, beautiful green!

1 Like

You may have the beginning of nutrients burn @Blasting, nothing serious, but keep an eye on it :eye: :face_with_monocle: :eyes:

1 Like

ill drop the ppms for the next week see what happens :slight_smile:

@Niala @Blasting @Screwauger

When you are talking about ppms what do you mean?
Also how’s it measured?

1 Like

I just got my 2 pot autopot system and my 4 pot autopot system. Want to make sure I’m going about all this the right way. I will be using advanced nutrients sensi a b grow and bloom along with bid bud, bud candy and thinking of ordering voodoo juice. Will be using calimagi as cal mag problem might arise. Any recommendations or anything else I need

1 Like

parts per million, we use PPM meters to see whats in our water before/after we add nutes, this helps meter what you give to your plants, and you need to keep it pretty low with autopots with the constant feeding, and they do drink alot so its easier to get nutrient burn! I am running Sensi Bloom at half strenght right now and my GP seems to not like it, Mazar is all good but I will need to drop it down.

2 Likes

Ppm is for part per million @Onlythebest79 and will tell you if you have enough nutrients and/or if your plant “eat” between measurement

Hope that respond to your questionning

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

i think you got that right! sure order that vodoo juice! it does not contain actual nutrients so it does not raise the PH, so you dont need to worry about that. it is good root supplement kinda pricey tho. calimagic is what i wanted to get just couldnt get it at my hydro store so I got Emeralds harvest Calmag

1 Like

@Niala @Blasting

Thanks for response

2 Likes

You’re welcome :grinning::innocent:

1 Like

Are you going to be growing in coco? distilled water or tap water?

@Blasting

No I’m going to be growing in ffof soil and half perlite. With filtered water from Walmart water machine. I havent had a problem with this soil and the pots say you can use it so that’s what I’ll stick with because I’m use to it. Also in bottom of my pots I’ll install the air domes are they worth it or are more of a hassle?

1 Like

You might need to keep nutrients lower then, never used ffof but I think it does contain alot of nutrients. Actually have no idea if air domes are really worth it but for 8$ I dont mind even if I get 2G more lol. I had to get a pump to bubble the reservoir anyways.

Edit : Crystal candy is not air domed store ran out of dome and I needed to transplant, and she is taking half my tent space right now.

1 Like

What do you think on the price of this stuff right here am I paying to much

Also with the soil it has nutes in it so I really don’t have to start adding them until week 5 or 6 like I do now with my photos

1 Like

cant really help you, 1L of voodoo juice is like 100$ CAD for me lol. these seems good price to me. I paid 32$ for 250ml for voodoo juice.

Wow ok will go ahead and pull plug to get these items

1 Like