Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

just do best you can to fill up plate with whatever you find I would say.

2 Likes

HEATSINK AL6063 254X100X10MM

ordered this from digikey!

2 Likes

Well, I havent built anything yet and im already addicted. Opened my roleadro 300w to find three drivers, one for the fan and two 80-110v drivers @ 560ma output, this is going to become a Luminus cob fixture soon :smiley: or maybe turn it into a veg fixture.

1 Like

I can’t find any in stock, but apparently bridgelux has a 50 volt vero 22. Looks to be similar performance as the cxm, but $10-$15.

1 Like

Bridgelux BXRE-30G6500-B-73 17.50$ cad @ digikey

ive found some of other version of it too. could be interesting.

1 Like

Ya, that’s them. For whatever reason I kept getting 36v version.

50v is $12.70 here.

1 Like

Yeah, always a little more expensive here with the change rate. Still is best @ 17cad vs 19$ usd for luminus. Thanks for pointing that out :smiley:

What kinda cobs would be best for a veg fixture? I seen the citizen blue cobs at rapidled, are there worth it or simply going to 4-5000k would do it for veg.

1 Like

4000k plenty good. Especially if you can find something like that competitive cheaper

1 Like

Heatsink and cobs got home safe, thermal paste is on its way. Should have some fun when I get back home next week!

3 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Smoked my first crystal candy this morning from this batch with my co worker like we do every morning, first of all the smell coming out of these buds is something I never smelled from weed before, the subtile smell of something candy/berry, very unique. That smell transforms into a super nice sweet taste, berry/candy like, still not well cured so there is still a little something fresh weed has. And the buzz
, got me well focused with a hint of “wow that hit right to the head”, a really nice hybrid buzz. my co worker is the kind of guy that is kinda a “pot snob” smoking costly dispensary strains and he agreed that Crystal Candy was potent with a nice little taste :slight_smile:

I think everyone should try and grow this strain, very pleasant.

Heres the description.

This strain was developed within a special program of the Sweet SeedsÂź R&D Department focused on the search for curious, exquisite and subtle sweet aromas that evoke aromatic sensations of candy shop. The aroma of this strain is sweet and fruity, with tones of chewing gum and fruit jellies, mixed with hints of acid strawberry and mature melon.
This strain is a big producer of aromatic resin crystals that completely cover the flowers and their surrounding leaves with a very high density of long, large-headed trichomes.

The plants look like Indica-Sativa polyhybrids, very vigorous and productive, with big buds and long side branches.

3 Likes

Salut mon ami @Blasting :grinning::wink:

Je suis content de tes résultats extraordinaires

Je suis convaincu que tu pourras aider d’autres amateurs Ă  faire de mĂȘmes
 :wink: :grinning:

Je suis fiĂšre de t’avoir aidĂ© un tant soi peu dans l’extraordinaire monde et possibilitĂ©s que procure la culture “maison” :grinning::wink:

Profite bien des saveurs différentes, (terpenoïd et profil génétiques) car non seulement ils ont des différentes odeurs mais ont aussi différentes applications thérapeutiques
 :wink: :grinning: :innocent: :v:

“Taberslack” que j’ai envie dis goĂ»ter
 Peut-ĂȘtre un jour
!? Qui sait
!?

Ton frÚre Québécois

~Al :v: :innocent:

4 Likes

English will follow :rofl:

Salut Al :slight_smile: merci pour tout les petits conseil ici et la, j’apprecie beaucoup. Je suis plus que content d’avoir trouvez cette communautĂ©, d’avoir Ă©voluer dans mes apprentissage avec des gens super sympathique et plein de ressource! Et maintenant je peux meme me permettre de donner quelque conseils :smiley:

So I was just telling Al that I appreciate all the little advice and that I am really glad I found out about this beautiful community that is ILGM. Verry happy to evolve in my growing skill with awesome people full of ressources! I can even give some advice now!

I dont post or elaborate much, Im just that kind of guy, but I love you all and I am thankful I met you all, even if its only reading you!

Well Mazar got me feelin’ good, and im exhausted. What a strange day it was at work. Im out to bed

4 Likes

Everything is home for the build going to build this next monday im going fishing this weekend lots of prep to do for camping. To be continued
 :smiley: my two blue cheese are ultra healthy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome! Give me a shout if I can help with anything.

2 Likes

Hello my friend :grinning:

I am sure you’ll be able to mount some real bad a$$ light fixtures, you’re in extremely good and capable hands with my friend @dbrn32 :wink::grinning::+1::ok_hand:

Do you go to your fishing trip in an outfitting or in a ZEC or Provincial-Federal Park ? I ask because some lake are still not drown “ne sont pas caler” and still have ice cover up in the North of the St-Laurent, espacelly in Mountain head lake

If you’re not going with an outfitter you can call the gate keeper and ask him if the road and the lake are practicable
 Sometimes, the websites are not completly up to date

That said, have a real nice fishing trip my friend :grinning: May you and your friend be successful and catch your limits :grinning::+1::ok_hand:

Me, it will be the last week-end of May, 25 to 27 included in the ZEC des Nymphes
 Brook Trout fishing :wink::grinning:

~Al :v: :innocent:

4 Likes

When I use to visit my great grandmother in northeastern Minnesota I did a lot of fishing for brook trout. There was small creek that was part of feeding man made lake she lived on. But I remember poorly using my great grandfather’s fly rod and bringing them home by the bucket.

When I got bored with that, would fish the mouth of that creek for Muskie and Pike. Otherwise we would troll for walleye.

3 Likes

@dbrn32

Great mémorable souvenir brother :grinning:

I still remember my first fishing trip at and with my cousin in Ste-Véronique in a little cric that deverse on the Tibériade lake , principal lake in the town, fishing little brown bullhead

I still remembering that we had catch 50 of them, 30 for my cousin and 20 for me
 Also remembering that when we went back to his home, in bicycle, I was sting on my left calf by the dorsal and pectoral fins
 lol :sweat_smile:, we talking 45 years ago, man time is passing fast, lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

2 Likes

Sure is going fast! Just tankful to have memories like that.

2 Likes

what a flounder pal!
nice catch!

2 Likes