Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

Good deal!

I’m fairly confident you’ll be done buying amazon panels lol. That’s probably enough light to do a 3x3 by itself.

I have a 39inx39inx6f tent, the 700W was my main light so should be great with these news cobs :smiley:

Kapton tape is bought, thermal paste also, 10 cobs on the way, will grab 18G wire from a shop nearby, i may even have this home with my soldering kit?

Once again, thanks alot @dbrn32 this is really appreciated. now ill annoy you a little more when everything gets home and needs to be build :smiley: I Should be fine but you never know ah!

2 Likes

Got everything for a little under 200$ CAD. but ill have kapton tape for years and same for thermal paste, ill be good to order some more cobs later and do that mars 600w :wink:

3 Likes

Looked at how its wired, 4 drivers are on the veg switch and 1 on the bloom switch. ill wire two 3000k’s to that bloom switch and other 3-4000k’s to the veg switch, possibility to dim it a bit if need be.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

Good news :slight_smile: my friend came by tonight and told me to not even spend 5min grinding the plates hes gonna get new one from work

2 Likes

Sweet! You’ll probably still want to get them a quick sanding with some wet dry or whatever, then clean them up real good with rubbing alcohol right before you get started. Just for good measure.

1 Like

Do you know what kinda heatsink I could get for the 14x14 plate my friend is getting if i decided to change them? I would like maybe to be able to spread them a little more.( the cobs) so would need more surface of hestsink

1 Like

The 14”x14” plate is exact size of pcb that you’ll be replacing? How big are heatsinks that are in there?

1 Like

i think its like 14 3/32 by 14 3/32. i got it done slighty bigger since i have space for slighty bigger. heatsink i have already are 13 1/4 by 4 inches.

2 Likes

How tall?

I’m thinking if anything you could reuse factory heatsinks and just move them to outer edges. Then get something around 6” wide to fit in the middle. In which case heatsink USA has 5.886 profile that would probably fit if height clears.

like 0.8 inch tall. ill check tommorow.

jared most of my buds, rough weight is

• Mazar - 127g

• Crystal Candy (still need to weight and trim some) - 155g

• Green Poison - 50G. (50g of actual buds, i used most of plant to make hash with fresh trim)

I put lots of stuff into the trim bin because of too much seeds. it wasnt that bad but still lots. need to trim more candy tommorow morning.

gn8 ilgm

3 Likes

Nice haul!

If that’s the direction you’re going with heatsink, I would definitely check out doing what I said. Regardless of where you get it from

2 Likes

with that 5.86 heatsink my whole plate would have an heatsink so i can arrange cob however i want, i like that. ill see if i can findsomething similar in canada

thanks again.

1 Like

It always comes down to annoying shipping pricec lol. 38$ to ship a 12 inches heatsink from the US :frowning:

1 Like

Cant seem to find what i need @dbrn32 without crazy shipping price.

1 Like

Ya, that’s the problem with heatsink extrusions and why I suggested not replacing the whole heatsink. I’m not aware of anyone on your side of the border either. I would look there.

1 Like

125mm (L) X 100mm (W) X 30mm (H) for 10$ @ ledsupply, shipping is 16$ so not to bad. ill keep looking. could get 2 of those.

1 Like