Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

So You could do up to 10 of the vero 18’s for $100 ish right? Power level would be about the same but you give up something like 5-10% electrical efficiency to save around $50.

I’m in agreement that either will work as far as voltages look. Fans will fit with 69v or 72v right?

The only thing I’ll ad is that neither of them appear to be se model. So you would be back to buying harness or soldering.

That would be great, drivers are 86V so 72+12 seems about right but tight.

There are no holders for non-SE vero chips?

Edit: Ive found vero 18 SE for most spectrum/80/90 cri

I’ve only used the se. but I believe even the standard gen7 kinda have holder built in, but it requires a harness to be solderless. Lemme go look

Dont waste your time I edited! I found SE version for most vero 18 spectrum and cri. what would be the best mix?

Too late lol. Here is what gen7 look like. Soldier pads at top, and harness mount at bottom. You would just need to grab those harnesses to go solderless.

1 Like

You definetly are amazing help to me right now, thanks alot man! Wish I could share some of that dank weed with ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

To answer your question though, I don’t feel there’s any real need to mix them if you go 3000k or 3500k 90cri. But if you want to use something like 2700k, then throw a couple of 3500k or 4000k in with it.

You really just want that warmer white in high cri. It provides much more 660nm than the 80cri.

1 Like

It’s all good! But I appreciate that you appreciate the help haha.

1 Like

3500K 90cri x 10 will be it then. since they are SE i dont need holders, what else should i try to grab from that site while im there?

They dont sell the 90 cri by one, minimum of 100, so ill get 8x 3000K 90 cri and 2x 3500k 80 cri? or 2x 4000k 90 cri?

Jfc, they’re not making it easy haha.

So which ones can you get individually in 90cri?

1 Like

3000k 90cri for 14$
5600k 90 cri for 15$
4000k 90 cri for 11$ or 14$ (one seems to be better)

four Vero SE 29 3500k 90 cri with two Vero 18 SE 3000K 90 cri = 162.74. not sure im saving alot going with vero 18 and its going to be more work haha!

@dbrn32, here’s what I can found, my friend, thanks for your time my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand:, it’s really appreciated :+1: :ok_hand: :heart:

I did’nt find price for the 1825, maybe out of stock ? !

And here’s the ppf for each

You can clic on each pics to blow up if needed :wink::grinning:

1 Like

Aww there are blurples :frowning: main reason i want to hack these mars’s lol

2 Likes

Like I said, you’re gonna love it either way, vero 29/18 combo or all vero 18. Whichever suits you better.

You don’t need 5600k ditch them.

I would save around 25-30$ with vero18’S how do you fix them to the plate? screws too?

No problem bro! For price, I would jump on those vero 18 or 29 for sure. Especially if we know you can source them in Canada now.

1 Like

That would be my best price since my 10 hours of shopping and research.

2 Likes

Yep. I mean if you really don’t wanna do that, you can use that thermal epoxy. But if you want to remove them that pretty much means ruining them.

Or the grease and kapton tape.

2 Likes

Lol. Sorry for indecisiveness. Just trying to make sure you best performance for lowest price.

2 Likes