Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

@Screwauger any advice for @Blasting

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 Yes.

This happened to me (and others) from time to time.
Do you have shut off’s on your reservoir to tray lines?
Shut it off if so, if not pinch it off to prevent the tray from calling for nutes.
Top water a pint or two slowly with nutes from your res.
let it soak in/through the pot (too much and your tray will overflow, no biggie just a mess.
Once she has soaked it through (30 minutes) restart your res.
Should be back on auto pilot then.

Are you using hydroton/clay balls around the airdomes? @Blasting

2 Likes

AH! Man, that makes alot of sense lol! I dont have shut off on all pots (should grab that this afternoon im going to the shop) but ill shut main line and let them soak. Thanks man im trying this right away!

1 Like

Thanks @Screwauger :+1:

2 Likes

By the way, I am using aquarium gravel at the bottom of the pots, some small and some bigger ones, kinda hydroton size. each pot has the same layer but two have air domes in the middle

1 Like

There can be (especially with the clay balls) a break in the capillary/wicking action.
Later in your grow you need to be careful top watering as it washes salts into your root area that you don’t want.
For now, your just giving the dried out coco a chance to grab back onto the wicking it needs to draw from the tray.
shut off’s are not needed per se but are handy.

Another good tip is to make your self a set of identical lines from res to tray and every few months swap them and clean out the old. I use a 60cc large syringe with distilled water, pump it through, hang to dry and swap in 3 months, repeat.

That should be fine. Many have had this wicking block and blame the medium in the bottom (I have used the clay balls). MOst experienced growers are leaving them out and using their coco/perlite right to the bottom of the pot.

It’s what I plan to do next grow (cheaper too) and had this same thing happen to my current grow twice (stopped wicking had to top water).

You’ll dial them in. I have not done a thing to the plant growing now since before Christmas. I look at it, pull a leaf here and there and fill the res. I go days without even opening the tent as this one is on autopot autopilot for the time being. @Blasting

1 Like

@Onlythebest79 This is my autopot grow man :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in here and watching

2 Likes

watching :+1:

2 Likes

day 14 in autopots

Left to right still Mazar Crystal Candy and Green Poison. They’re all loving their LST so far :slight_smile: they seems to all be drinking from the reservoir now and no signs of nothing bad yet. I had to crank up my light the most I could in my small 5" tent to keep a good distance between them.

Have a beautiful day all :slight_smile:

8 Likes

14 days comparaison.
79805c3ee9b1bb88d835ca0c48898a64479f1050_1_666x500
bcad87546dc424d68da7ac8945598d281d6b0f5b_1_666x500

7 Likes

You will get a lil more stretch from all of them but keep LSTing every branch you can to control the height but you should be ok. Here’s my 3 autos from left to right grand Daddy Purp, critical thunder and blue dream all in a 2x4x5 tent :tent: I’m even scrogging my autos along with the LST

4 Likes

Nice grow man! These 3 will go in my 39x39x72 tent as soon as my two last Green poisons get harvested, alot of amber going just need some more for a happy me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So I did a thing tonight, already have a liter of bud candy, will only need to get big bud and overdrive. Still unsure about bud ignitor and bud factor x, they cost alot!

3 Likes

Ya can spend a fortune, that’s not hard to do.
I shelled out quite a bit for voodoo juice but other than that
I tried to keep the supplements to a minimum.
Bud Candy, Big Bud and Overdrive.
Not sure why other than I followed a successful autopot grower using coco.
In my opinion, the more supplements, the higher the ppm’s therefore, you may risk burning your plants.
Not sure that you will just a word of caution.

2 Likes

It is in fact a try :stuck_out_tongue: i have talked with someone using whole AN’s line with autpot without issues, i wanted to give a try to their whole line and then only some product to see difference.

Piranha and Tarantula being microbial/fungi I dont think that rises PPM, same for sensizym with are enzymes.

1 Like

Yes, I didn’t mean to imply I know what all of those will do to your bottom line. Fun stuff for sure!!

1 Like

I bought some voodoo juice and am thinking of getting some b-52, overdrive, and either bud ignitor or big bud, but I can’t decide

1 Like

Morning yall! Girls are now in their new environment since saturday!

The Basics
Day 17 in autopots
Topped reservoir with 16L of nute mix 11-02 around 620 PPM.

• Sensi Grow A/B 1.25ML/L

• Calmag 1.75ML/L

• B52 1ml/L

• Rhino Skin 0.5ml/L

I bumped up calmag because GP was starting to show calcium defficiency (correct me if wrong)

Mazar (that indica bush)

CC (60/40 sativa hybrid)

Green Poison

Photoshoot

And this is one of my Soul Kiss wich I butchered earlier this month to give a friend clone, it went to a point I tought it would not come back but look at him!

Hope yall have a great monday!

8 Likes