Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

Certainly could have been that. We grow, we smoke, we learn!!!

3 Likes

still wondering if i should just cut it or wait til may 2nd b4 light on and take a guess as if crystal candy get pollinated or no.

1 Like

I never want to see an uneventful grow

1 Like

That too is my goal for next grow try to conserve some nutrients with comparable results.

Well, final weight of what i kept of green poison is 50G. probably would easily have been like 125G if i didnt go on a “im bubble hashing this whole plant” spree lol. kinda bummed about whats happening with this grow atm :confused: well its learning everyday!

2 Likes

Bud from mazar, both girls are going down tommorow morning.

This is CC

5 Likes

They sure are frosty!! :money_mouth_face:
Congrats on the harvest, great work

3 Likes

Those some nice looking nugs!

2 Likes

Mmmmmm sugar goodness and juicy trichomes… Aaaarrrggghhh!!!

giphy-downsized

Nice job mon ami :grinning::+1::ok_hand:

4 Likes

So Mazar hermied on me, turns out most buds seems to not have seeeds in there, i found like 3 buds cutting the whole plants that looked like they were going to explode from seeds, other then that its fine hehe. both girls are hanging upside down, i will wet trim some later today so pics will follow

2 Likes

One of the buds that was exploding is seeds. Wish I didnt have to deal with this lol!

2 Likes

Sorry amigo

2 Likes

This is most of crystal candy except i have more big tops drying in the tent. That middle big bud is 15inches from the top of the stem to the top of the bud to give an idea. The lovely smell this strain leaves on my fingers is so wow. Crystal candy is sometinf you guys need to try! Very vigorous pheno I have and it turns to red/purple toward the end of flowering.

My phone ran out of batteries before i could take more pics, ill be back with more! I know i been lazy updating here sorry guys!

3 Likes

Despite issues @Blasting that looks like I nice supply!!!

2 Likes

I call that a bonus. That’s like 180$ in seeds

And they are all female!

1 Like

I have plenty more haha! Not sure I want to grow mazar again because I have read fem seeds from that gen likes to hermy so unless the smoke is wonderful i think ill pass!

1 Like

Mazar came out real frosty tho! And a nice smell! We will see how I like it !

3 Likes

wow, @Blasting what a haul!!!
mazar has been put on my short list!!!
awesome looking buds,and excellent job pruning!!
A+ to you!!

1 Like

I may have missed above, any speculation on why some hermied?

1 Like

It grew so tall it was like 8 inches from light whole flowering and i found millions of small larvae in its root ball… It was nasty as hell. So im thinking light stress and the damn bugs at root zone. Still a nice haul

1 Like