Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

yeah, i shopped timber over and over again haha, i really liked autocobs for flexibility but price wise that fixture seems interesting.

Or maybe this… my friends an ironworker so I could probably mount a frame etc… hmmmm turns out im getting almost 4k in tax return and I have some extra after priority lolll

or that fixture, liking the way cobs are setup.

Gotta love that money! If you’re gonna go with a kit, I would just buy the parts yourself, should be cheaper. Up to you though. Buying complete is easy, and those prices aren’t ridiculous.

How big is space for that light?

39x39x6 foot high.

You’d probably be better off in the 300-400 watt range for that space if you can swing it. One of those 6 cob setups timber has would fit real good. Better spread and you can run a little closer with the lower powered cobs than opposed to the 4-100 watt cob light. Just my opinion though.

2 Likes

Just some random photoshoot, I had to take CC out the tent to tie up GP because stems just cant handle the buds no more lolll.

5 Likes

Also did line maintenance and valve maintenance because turns out one line clogged on me.

2 Likes

Checked my smallish tent and my auto Hindu Kush is out of the soil… with 3 cotyledons! So I germinated maybe 15 seeds in my life and had two twins and now this! my autoflowering experiment turns out to be a much better experiment!

1 Like

My two blue cheese seedlings and my crystal candy monster croppee clone coming back to the veg life!

4 Likes

Here is my little hindu kush, the third leaf is all curled off still, here she is at around 24 hours since she came out! I domed her with a water bottle and I will/my gf will mist them once or twice a day for week maybe giving a little bit toward the beginning of next week because that 1 gal grow bag seems to be drying quite fast already even tho there is no roots sucking anything. I think I could have put a little less perlite and a little more coco in my mix :stuck_out_tongue:

I love this little tent lol! Good night all !

3 Likes

@Donaldj

Hello there, I dont often tag you or other mods/volunteer but I silently follow alot of the content you post and would like your output on this 3 leafed seedling :slight_smile: thats an autoflower hindu kush from canuks seed :slight_smile:
Thanks brother.

1 Like

Been awake 10 minutes so bare with me as I refresh myself on the thread do you have a concern in particular it looks to me as though only the cotyledon first leaves are triple. The next sets may be normal but certainly would be cool if she managed to grow like that all the way through? and yes perhaps a little heavy on the perlite :wink: That may work to your advantage though helping keep the mixture from being over watered

2 Likes

Oh no concern at all at the moment, she’s looking healthy and green :slight_smile: Just kinda wondering if you experienced one of these, and yes she is sadly only growing two true leaves, would have been cool to get 3. At first I was thinking it would maybe grow two branches itself? get an already topped auto? should be interesting if it was not only a cotyledons things

2 Likes

So yeah, blurple all over the place ofc. Pictures from my girl, crystal candy seems to be loving overdrive… Mazar too. Mazar is looking kinda crappy sadly lights are so close and im not sure i want to stress is that late into flowering supercropping so ill wait until green poison gets chopped to see how i can organize light better and place plants better.

Here it is.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Those are just SWELL @Blasting

Bulking and stacking very nicely. Meds for months!!

Great job Brother.

2 Likes

Ya, looks real good!

1 Like

Big sadness atm, opened the tent real quick in the dark and for some reason all of GP leaves are dropped and buds lost their super hardness like the plant had dried out… but it drank a whole lot from the reservoir and nothing is clogged? more news tommorow :frowning:

1 Like

Hope everything turns out, damn that sucks

1 Like

Damn, that sucks! Hopefully someone here can help figure out what’s going on.

1 Like