Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

I thought so, was just checking. Should be pretty easy, if something isn’t clear gimme a shout. Otherwise let me know what you think!

1 Like

Also, I put a hindu kush autoflowering bean into water today, will grow it all the way in a 1 gal grow bag in coco/perlite. Will start its journey in my small tent until my big tent has some space for it! Should be a cool experiment I guess! They say it shouldnt grow more then 60cm.

4 Likes

I think you need to prove them wrong haha!

1 Like

Maybe I should :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

In the name of science anyway. I would give her the simple auto life and see what she does. Start in final pot and let her go single cola.

1 Like

That was exactly the plan :slight_smile: thanks for the idea tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

That small board sure is lovely! Cant wait to get it to use :smiley:

1 Like

Post pics when you can please

1 Like

Was able to get a pic right before lights on with my girl phone, not the best pic but you can see how mazar is getting frosty :smiley:

this is CC

7 Likes

Oh ya, very nice!

Here is my little tent :slight_smile: two seedling are blue cheese that i just grabbed from friend house with the Crystal candy monster croppee clone i took weeks ago. He over watered the seedlings alot but o well ill make sur they get back on track. 1 gal grow bag is the hindu kush auto flower :slight_smile:

4 Likes

sweet looking lights @Blasting

1 Like

Quite a bit of light in that tent for 65 watts huh?

1 Like

Awesome, congrats! Welcome to the Quantum Club, lol!

2 Likes

Plenty of light!! Have you heard of autocobs? I was thinking of making the switch from my mars ii 700w, roleadro 300w and mars 600w to 4 x autocobs setup.

I have, what’s the cost of each and power level? He’s using citizen 3500k right?

1 Like

Pretty sure they are 55w, a 4 cob kit is 480 USD.

3x3 & 4x4 Tent special

4 cob kit is equal to 600 Watts of hps.

Same as the single cob, just in a 4 pack for a discount.

Autocob is a 150 Watt hps and led replacement.

Citizen clu-048-1812 cob, bjb holder, 57 watt rated heatsink.

Full spectrum veg and flower light.

Perfect for indoor growing when excessive heat is an issue

Single cobs allow you to expand at your own pace. (big lights are a big expense and limit your flexibility)

Completely silent

Fully adjustable and flexible, hang them just about anywhere and in any configuration

Add and remove lighting to better suit your garden

Maximum efficiency, more light per watt.

Intensity*

810 ~umoles with reflectors @12" 630 ~umoles @12"

310 ~umoles with reflectors @24" 220 ~umoles @24"

Gimme a minute to check something. In the meantime, you have to assemble them or they come ready to plug in and hang?

1 Like

ready to hang. i really like the fact that is is really small and you can adjust them better to fit each plant.

1 Like

Well this wouldn’t give you that same flexibility, but it’s pretty much the same thing and almost $100 cheaper.

2 Likes