Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

Score! They are good people if you can get a hold of them, lol.

3 Likes

Yessir!!!

3 Likes

Hlg, or growers lights?

1 Like

actually its from led grow lights depot, it was the only one to offer “free shipping” and i realised it wasnt in canada after ordering lol! still saving 30$ from anywhere else since they are shipping free, would have ordered from HLG canada otherwise if i had to pay same price i would rather order from canada. o well ! im in no hurry so might aswell save some bucks

3 Likes

HLG. They are slower to get back to people (understandably) lol

1 Like

I’ve heard that @MattyBear . I think they’re pretty active on another forum if push comes to shove.

1 Like

Blastings headed north! My 65w board was shipped (for free :D) this morning by UPS (glad they didnt ship with usps) and tent shipped also, already excited to setup that tiny tent!

2 Likes

Sweet! As soon as it warms up I have a few projects to do in garage. I’m expecting some leftover lumber, thinking I may build a little grow box as well.

1 Like

Grrr, lamp is at the UPS warehouse and now i need to pay duties/taxes… Reminds me why i use to order my thing in canada lol! Now ill have to pay gas to go pick it up!

2 Likes

Did you hit them up to declare value low and help a brotha out?

I think the troubles will be worth while once you’re operational.

1 Like

Yeah ill just go pay and enjoy my light :stuck_out_tongue: as long as its not over 30$ it will come to the same price as hlg canada, just a bit more trouble but oh well!

2 Likes

Lil update from my GF:D

5 Likes

Well that is the part of my week right now that i start to get impatient of going back home and opening the tent on wednesday enjoying my first morning back home smoking a good kingsize and looking at the ladies from every angle and doing AP maintenance. 3 days left to my week cant wait for this damn cold and snow to end!

Hope everyone is doing good :smiley:

3 Likes

Blasting is back home, I took a quick peak at the tent in the dark and god crystal candy sure is gonna be a great yield! Bulking up some real big buds! We are at day 41 since light switch so there should be 2 more weeks to GP being a 7 week strain and not counting first week. Cant wait to open tent tommorow morning.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Picture update this morning!! Sorry about the blurple there is no taking these monster out the tent anymore, I dont think i cant take CC out without doing a mistake loll.

Crystal candy at day 41

Green poison

Mazar look at that frost :heart_eyes:

Autopots still on cruise control! I have done nothing but refill reservoir and clean lines/res since they have been feeding of it. Mazar is getting so frosty some fan leaves have a bunch of frost on their stem/leaves. Crystal candy I believe is gonna yield some great numbers! Feels good to be home guys I tell ya!

4 Likes

They’re still putting on some weight too

3 Likes

No doubt! Still lots of time to go for CC and mazar! Atleast a month I would say. Maybe a little less for CC. GP should be good in 2 weeks or so.

2 Likes

Mounted my little 16x16 tent and light is out for delivery, cant wait to get that working:D

Nice! What light you waiting on?

1 Like

that HLG 65W board :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like