Godfear'$ new room

Hi guys just wondering as I was told to use bud miester in week 4 but bottle say first two weeks off flower? Do I put it in now or week 4?

@Dbpooper

@CoyoteCody @repins12

I havenā€™t used that product so, I donā€™t have an answer. If it were me I would follow the manufacturers instructions but, I always start at quarter or half strength. I wish that I had a better answer :v:

1 Like

All good repins thanks man

1 Like

Anytime, my friend :+1: :v:

1 Like

The bottle say the first two weeks off flower but I was told by store week 4 cause itā€™s a pgr and will work same as super bud and other pgrs

I donā€™t know maybe look on the internet. I tend to never do things that I am told to do :+1: :v:

1 Like

Thats a good point. Fuk it i put it in. Hope it all goes well cause Iā€™m using easy turn as well.

1 Like

@Godfear nice room!

Whatā€™s the material you laid on the floor Iā€™m looking for something similar if itā€™s adhesive waterproof material

2 Likes

@PharmerBob hey thank you. Nothink special at all. Just plastic you buy from your local hydro store. I have spilled water b4 and hold it pretty well. I have the same on the walls its all reflective too.

2 Likes

Thanks Iā€™ll have a look around the local shop and see if they have it, it definitely gives that clean look

1 Like

The light reflects off it. So depending on your set up you dont loose light and it reflects bak to your garden.

2 Likes

Too all my fellow gardeners. I was wondering how many off you run lighting under your garden below? Iā€™m looking now too once again upgrading and down grading my room. From 8 pots to 6 pots with the same space and only run one light over each plant and the rest under canopy or under garden. I havenā€™t seen this befor or the results or out come, have only been told about the out come. Any recommendations and or input would be appreciated. Happy growing my family.

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts @CoyoteCody @repins12 @Dbpooper @

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Stoney1 @StillSmokin

1 Like

I have 3000 watts in a 10x10. Im super overkillā€¦

1 Like

Im not growing to smoke. Iā€™m growing too $$. @Slym3r

1 Like

Cool. Been told putting light under garden u get a better yield way better.9 lights on bottom and 6 over top so I have been told

1 Like

More appropriate light, more yeild.

1 Like