Godfather OG: is it hard to grow?

Everyone love it here

1 Like

Great community

1 Like

I have one in an outdoor dwc and they grow vigorously!

Nice!!..I only wish they had it in an Auto…

1 Like

Canopy Management is a MUST!

3 Likes

Easy to grown I have 3 growing right now. The only one not gfog is the one in the back left corner

3 Likes

Bump. Week 7 flower for my 3 gfog

3 Likes

Those are beautiful!

I’m curious as to who is fimming. Did you fim those?

1 Like

Probably. I topped them but I think I may have missed on one. Why do you ask?

@Bluntsmoke ,hey now you been in my hen-house.:joy: Godfather OG about the same age.

4 Likes

Well I’ve heard it’s a good idea with this strain but it’s a delicate operation I hear and you can miss.
Wondering whether to do it or not. I am coming up on the time when it should be done.

You better do something because even topped in 2 gallon pots they’re over 3’

2 Likes

Thank you for that.

If I do not fim I will top.

1 Like

Is this nitrogen deficiency? This plant in particular seems a little yellow and I’ve got yellowing drying leaves on all the plants, though they are older leaves.

1 Like

@Antihero not sure where you are with your decision on buying GFOG or not. I did not have any issues with the plant. I have grown several from seed and have 2 of them on here. The first one since I was unfamiliar with the strain I scrogged and came away with 6.5 oz dry. Really strong smoke. Loved it. The 2ns grow I wanted to see if I could get more by training for 6-10 mains with large and tall stacked colas. Less trimming but the yield was same just under 6 oz’s. Here are a few pics of both grows. I would recommend buying at least a 5 pack or 5/5 free when on sale. Really good Ol Skool tasting weed.
1st grow GFOG pics

2nd Grow

2 Likes

3 Likes

Here is my godfather on the left and do-si-do on the right. 6x6 room two 10 gal. HappyFrog. With solar self watering system. To answer your question, not really hard to grow but can be expensive to grow quality…

1 Like

Why do you say expensive to grow quality? What makes quality expensive?

Not me…that was @IIGOODIVU

My expenses were a one time purchase of the new light and tent. Other than soil occasionally, nothing about growing cannabis for me is expensive.

What I mean by that was the more I spent on upgrades, and the the room I converted. I’m always trying to keep my grows at the optimal conditions. It doesn’t make sense for me to grow quality seeds in a crappy environment.