Go Go Grundo’s first outdoor run

Let’s try this again…it said they were downloaded

2 Likes

Looking good :+1: I just now found your thread. Hadn’t seen you around for awhile. Set to watch.

1 Like

Ive been lurking my friend. Your harvest looked fantastic as usual. I’m focusing on outdoor as hopefully soon I will have more usable outdoor space😎

1 Like

Ok a little update. Girls are working their magic. Gave them another tea feeding of molasses and amendments.

2 Likes

The purple buds which are my Ethos Citradelic Sunset has the very strong aroma of grape koolaid :yum:

1 Like

Now that is a crop, looking great :+1:

1 Like

Looking Good!

1 Like

Thanks @Bulldognuts. I’m loving the outdoor!!

1 Like

@Nip. 5 more nail biting weeks to go😳 I hope I can get them to the finish line😎

1 Like

Rain, Rain go away, come again some other month😂…damn it. I’m gonna be shaking the sugar trees for a while!

:pray: You Have my Blessing on a good harvest! That rain and high humidity caused a little Bud Rot on mine, lost a small amount but still have a couple of pounds, and to more big Amnesia Haze plant’s to harvest

2 Likes

A good friend in CO growing outdoor…about to get snowy. To pull or not to pull?

1 Like

9-17” winter storm warning

1 Like

@Nip…thank you for the good vibes my friend :pray:

1 Like

Anytime Bro, it’s coming down to the stretch when the weather acts crazy and Bud Rot lurks it’s evil head! You’re plant’s are looking good, and flowering like crazy, Hope to see a great harvest soon

1 Like

Well everything happens for a reason…listed our house today and it sold full price in 6hrs of being listed. On top of that I also sold my mustang today. We’re moving up by Traverse City on 80 acres of paradise to run a air bnb.

1 Like

Any maybe grow a little cannabis :joy:

Had a little break on my grape koolaid yesterday…1 of my main tops split about 4”. Put honey on the wound, taped her up and zip tied for extra support :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just enjoying the last 30 days on our property :sunglasses:

2 Likes