Go Go Grundo’s first outdoor run

As the title says, first outdoor run.
20 gal fabric pots with a blend of FFHF and FFOF. Went 10 weeks with soil and no signs of deficiencies. Just fed some tea with molasses, worm castings and some 4-8-4 rose and flower. Germinated the end of May, planted June 1st in the 20 gal pots.

4 Likes

No ph, no slurry test, no nothing. Well water and sun. Current pics…

9 Likes

All fenced in with a couple active honey bee hives and lady bugs all over the cannabis.

Life is good😎

3 Likes

You’re Plant’s are looking good , Green and Organic ! That’s what I’m talking about

1 Like

Thanks…I’m sick of smoking bullspit. Gonna grow some clean mean green😎

1 Like

That’s going to be some tasty weed! And you know who and how it was grown :+1:

1 Like

That is a fact jack!!!:sunglasses:

1 Like

So I’m curious if anyone thinks the purple bud is something to be concerned with? The next pic is of the whole plant. I have a few tops that are all purple and the rest are still white pistils.

2 Likes

The plant looks Healthy, I think it just may be in the strain of that type of herb, pretty interesting the other side is white :thinking:

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking also…interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Does Indica mean Blue? Mabey a Expert grower on here can answer about the blue color

check it out I took this picture tonight

Nice looking bud dude!!..it’s more purple than blue. It could be a mutation or the strain.

@Cannabian…you seem to grow outdoor monsters and know a thing or two😎…what do you think of my tea and purple bud?

Its interesting, looks like a purple gene surfacing there, is that the only spot on the plant? Think of it like a cat or dog with different colored eyes. It happens. You may find it is early pigmentation? As the plant ages, that purple pigment may spread

1 Like

Well…I have it on all 3 outdoor strains. The strains are…
Cookies
Citradelic sunset
Purple sunset

I know, duh your growing purple sunset. Just wondering why it’s on all 3.

Thanks

Girls just plugging along…

2 Likes

They look very happy, Now that’s my kind of Garden!

1 Like

Thanks @Nip…there is 11 somewhere in the jungle😂

So this is citradelic sunset but I’m calling her grape juice because that’s exactly her terp.

Uploading: 51A9268E-3AE3-446F-BC67-CF4595CE97AC.jpeg… Uploading: DB7212F6-962F-4471-A7BB-AE59D6E14188.jpeg… Uploading: B375E82B-7930-4EB6-B641-B2DA2FF721C8.jpeg… Uploading: 11BD56DC-C0B3-443A-975C-9F46CDE2DD89.jpeg… Uploading: 3F31D093-92D0-401A-9D42-104FE7D498D9.jpeg…