Go big...or go home!

Glad to have you along @Weedlover1 i hope everyone takes something from the grow thats helps them in the future enjoy

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone hope your bud is as good as the turkey will be haha anyways i took some pics of the girls yesterday before i leaving them for 2 days watered and got um a new fan so they should be good for a couple days but enjoy your families and friends

12 Likes

Ok finally i got the my custom trellis up and working perfectly haha im so supprised it worked perfect cheap as shit haha shwwww… just in time they bout to start stacking now just sit back dial in the nuit reg and i should be cool im gonna push the feeding alot try and see what i get away with haha hope they got obama care haha they will suffering from obesity which in this case is a good thing??? Haha enjoy the weekend!!

9 Likes

Wow that’s amazing. Can’t wait for a picture of that in a month or two

2 Likes

Looking top notch

1 Like

@Blackmoon thanks yeah i can already see um lol looks like alot of grow set ups i worked on or seen at a friends farm but alot ideas from diffrent grows put together thats efficient cheap and manageable thats worked well

2 Likes

@PremiumBudzBlondie Hopefully everyone stays healthy we can finish nicely…

Hell yeah that looks great man! Very professional

1 Like

@Dr.Zooted thanks bud haha the funny thing is im so unprofessional in real life but what i do know if you treat your plants like you are they tend to play along to your benefit haha im just glad i got to see divesrse real world set ups that help me make thing look proper and professional.

2 Likes

Week 1 of flower and these gelatos are looking fruity they smell crazy too there diffenantly a shorter breed but the bananna kush is twice the size but the bud formation on the gelato look crazy im gonna try and fill her up nice and fat! Mmmm cant wait

9 Likes

Super impressive setup. Looking to learn!

1 Like

Love the close up of gelato flower. Very nice.
Yep great set up

2 Likes

Day 50 pics so day 20 of flower there started to stack as you can see stark diffrence in breed but the gelatos bud structure can produce weight on one cola and cross for the gealtos as sour so the dont grow big at all they tend to be short bushy plants and a kush will grow tall like crazy but its beacuse the bud structure of 2 different breeds i only know this beacuse i grew both side by side for entire grow and every sour was short and bushy the Kush strains are stretchy but i got 30 days to put it on her so week 3 flower feeding pretty much the same but im gonna start kicking up the dosage get alittle agressive i think they are big enough and will respond great there thirsty so perfect time to make them drink the nuits up and monitor the feeding but i think eveything is goin as well as i could have planned i havent encountered any problems its actually less work then i thought haha like litterally no work at all just planning and executing my cost i listed acouple post ago vit minus rent um a shed i mean 1700 and you got yourself a 40 plant machine that takes care of it self practically like were you gonna find a bud machine that for that will continue to give you what freedom grest meds like fuck im glad i went the auto route but im gonna do some photos soon just wix um in might up the pot count to 5 and do 50 the next grow i got the seeds so yeah i might have pop 50 pr whatever i got i might put 10 photos in there but well see have a grest week people

6 Likes

:scream::exploding_head::scream::exploding_head::scream::exploding_head::scream:

1 Like

Alias @Sherlockhomie lol haha love it! How you been havnet seen since oriantation haha lmao haha hehe nah but i actually have been given the extratime to journal my grow haha and actually love the forum its a grest tool to get everyone to be a jedi grower hehe so ive been. Around like wonder women uknow putting spider mite infeststions out!! to nuit or not enough nuit questions haha but all in all a great communitty with very knowledgeable members so yeah great times here how bout you! Haha

1 Like

Well it was about that time lol im thinking im about 30 to 35 days out for harvest so perfect time to pop another 40 seeds so i can harvest amend and transplant same day its easier to do everything one day but im super excited to see the Pluto Kut OG 30% THC from Ethos and GG4 ILGM 20 each may the best plant win lol haha anyways here’s a couple pics of the process this only took an hour thats it everything is in place no waiting on grow space rather getting plants in to the pipeline and rollin thru the greenhouse to finish

Meanwhile… The firstresponders are goin for it stacking and fatten up i gotta get some some sticks to hold up the Getatos there so fat and short there falling over already and they still got atleast 4 or 5 more weeks to go haha lol here some new pics of the greenhouse enjoy the week

8 Likes

Love watching what you’re doing. Outstanding set up! Keep the updates and pics coming. Great to see and slightly jealous :rofl::sunflower:

2 Likes

Day 3 class of 2021 new batch of students so yeah i got 39 out of 40 to pop (winningham) lmao i dont know were the 1 seed went? I searched the pot was like i never put on in the pot beacuase i had to fish 2 seeds out that werent showing when the rest were so dug out the tap root 5inchs lol reset the soil nice one finger hold straight down put the root back in and water boom they started stretching lol but yeah dont be afraid to dig a seed up if its not popped out it just needs direction haha so yeah i love the set up works perfects like this entire machine works perfect no fuss set it and forget it… seriously. All i have to do is it stay on schedule and ill have a continuous 50 day cycle… no matter what!!! if i just pop seeds, water, and one transplant… life is gonna change dramaticlly for me ill have top shelf constantly with my only bill being seeds and power water $150 month power were i live hightest electric cost in the nation so yeah full indoor not a great idea unless off set with greenhouse or outdoor grow beacuse if you dont yeild power bill it gonna go down and id rather grow using the sun a greenhouse proven method for top tier stuff cookies all those brands are greenhouse grown with supermental lighting and depping the plants because unlike indoor you dont get C02 at the levels of a greenhouse plus the UV its not there yet the suns UV is pretty crazy but outdoor plants love it so the greenhouse blocks just enough of the UV and traps the Heat & C02 in plus keeps um nice amd warm at night so works yeah works great for the plants ? Plus you get 2 major componets to growing beisdes watering and im all year around 365 non stop here so i plan to continue the cycle already found the seeds i want to plant next…lol bout to order those in a few weeks and get ready haha life is good glad i figured out a simple no brainer method of growing a good amout of top quality meds in a relatively short time all i have to do is dial in the veg part getting these plants big fast so i got 30 days to boost the next class so they fill in the greenhouse better then the gelatos but the bananna kush grows perfect for the greenhouse but i found a good seed bank i wanna grow those seeds so bad haha exotic autos hmmmm. Then get another property and duplicate the set up there so yeah bout to go HAM on these plants haha heres some pics of the seedlings ill keep you guys posted on those wanna get rsee if i can push these with my veg light and a full nuit feeding on the next watering hehe hope i dont i fry the roots haha lol ahh… i wont hehe anyways sorry for the crazy long post but it worth understanding whata goin on its relatively inexpensive grow set up that will allow me to live freely with minimal to no work that will quietly with one guy turn 5 to 10 packs of the finest every 50 days keep everything simple lowkey and everything should work just fine for a long time so yeah cant wait to do second transtplant after i harvest everything reset the pots and put the new set in boom done same day so you dont fall behind and the turn is on but heres the pics hope you guys have a great week

And here are some pics of the class of 2020 lol yeah the bud is gettin supper frosty already still got 3 and half weeks maybe more but hey if there early better great… enjoy ground zero of Colaville haha

Gelatos

Bannana Kush

5 Likes

@anon49170411 haha thanks i really think when im jounarling im talking to myself like literally talking to myself haha but im glad one person hehe haha jk yeah i love the set up but really it is a pretty self sustainable low maintence high output set up which in the end was kinda my intent or motivation to see this project thru im just glad everything worked as planned with no set backs or unforseen cost at all which would have slowed things down but basically 50 days ago i had nothing not even a clone? So yeah planned the ordering and divise the set and walla lol

2 Likes

Day 10 pics seedlings are doin great there very easy to care for so cant muck that up…? Lol haha you never know hehe so 20 to 25 days they should be ready depending on the on when the greenhouse finishes hoping the timing works out

And a few pics from the greenhouse there noticeably stacking and filling up fast hopefully she drinks up the last watering today so i can water tmro again for the last time before i start flushing bout 14 days out should be perfect i hope enjoy

7 Likes