Go big...or go home!

Been a couple days i got Day 24 pics and yeah they are goin for it at all times which is what you want too have no break in growth stress during anystage will back you up a week or more thats alot of time when you got autos more importantly cause you have a estimated finish time so my thinking is transplant gotta be done proper and perfect no schock or stress the exact opposite has too accur full growth no breaks so keeping the plants never losing momentum until the last transplant would be ideal for me once they hit the big pot boom…
Smooth sailing there gonna blow up like crazy

Plants love greenhouse the tight micro climates are perfect for growing 6 foot high ceilings 20X10X6 is perfect and you grow alot of quility products in a little thing like that its amazing i found the high celing greenhouse plants were comfortable you know the heat was there which is a motivating factor in getting your plants to suck up as much nut and water as possiable during the grow so trapping that heat but moving it with fans are key so little things that keep the environment stressful but heathly if that makes sense?? Is what im trying to create Lol anyways
There 20 inch plants in 24 days lol idk if thats unusual for seed starts lol haha enjoy ill check back in a few days or when i transplant um into the greenhouse to finish crazy

5 Likes

Day 30 pic of plants and greenhouse…yeaaaa lol anyways just about to transplant into greenhouse cheeee… eveything is goin as expected gonna transplant in 65gal smart pots with 4 inch layer of perlite the big chunky size is awsome with coco… i should have all the smart pots ready in a day or so cant wait to get them into the greenhouse and on cruz control for 50 or 60 days but 30 days out i got 40 more auto to pop and start the cycle with a 60 day harvest i. Prerty sure if i can run this cycle for a year straight be an awsome test for me and what can be occomplished with a small backyard plus i want to test my efficentcy with yeald and cost ratio so i know if its worth it… i can tell you already the cost is very minimal ill list everything i used and total cost to yeald ratio ill unpdate in a day or so after transplant is done into the greenhouse but enjoy the week grower

6 Likes

Shhhhh…man those core coco cores were crazy lol man 2 days to prep those pots breaking down the pressed is not fun lol but its cheap as shit lol i got 56 gallons of coco per pot 3 5K bricks for $30 amazing Lowes garden is pretty good $9 a brick got 30 of um haha but i love breaking the soil down lol and gave the core a wash same time let that coco dry out a little then transplant 38 plants real fast haha then im cruz control for 30 days of just feeding the plants my Floraflex B1 B2 combo and build the girls up the. Drop 40 more seeds 30 more days out of harvest get those ready harvest and replant same time and get the turn at about 50 to 60 days tight once thats is achieved you will be set no more long waits every 60 days youll have the finest herb no question but hope by monday tursday they should be ready transplant cant wait guys enjoy the week and the pics i think there day 33 pics from today.

4 Likes

Day 35 Transplant Wooowww… man 5hr later on my way to the finishing line shhhh…they were so thirsty lol i dont believe i actually got to this point with what started as an idea to not only try and grow a good quantity of product but the best quality product also in a small tent with the least effort and carbon foot print power consumption watering, efficency, predictability haha lol everything i could do to make growing easier no thinking set it and forget it practicually

So far getting to this was considerable easy just popped the seeds and 2 transplants and boom im in the space shuttle ready for take off lol nah one more thing has to be acconpmished the next 40 ready to pop and plant in bout 30 days these took 35 but started budding about 30 days so ill time the finsh of these and pop the next 40 and get those ready 30 days from thenbut yeah basically my power was 30 days of a 300 watts bill was $150 the tent wss $350 shipped pots and coco were $50 dope ass veg lite fro. BUDGET LED was $450 shipped 2 racks $100 and 2 CFLs $30 Auto Seeds ILGM thanks Rob $400 Nuits total $200 total $1700 the best part i dont have to getting anything for a year just order seeds and pop in the 30 days with a 50 day harvest time frame and your good water transplant the next set and repeat but enjoy the week

Basically just put a sccop of 2 Mycros and a scoop of Worm casting dropped um in and watered done… watch these girl go for it haha cheee…

10 Likes

@PremiumBudzBlondie

1 Like

Wow that’s some awesome organisation! I bet you learnt lots on a farm. Following along if you don’t mind. Great photos too. I envy all that space you have! Looking awesome - loved the massive outdoor tree! Wow. Have seen them but only online. @Blackmoon - check this out. :blush::sunflower:

5 Likes

Set to watching, I don’t know what I would do with that many plants lol. Progress looks good, can’t wait to see them fill out.

3 Likes

Dude… I don’t know if you’ve got a pool. But if you do, I’d bet both ends are the deep end. lol!

I’m jealous! That is one impressive grow you’ve got started! And your pics from last year are amazing also.

1 Like

Hey thanks yes please be my guest this is kinda why i put this grow up to share i usually woulnd post a journal like for fear of failing lol but the short time on that farm changed me forever living day in and day out with an assortment of plants taught me alot but the main thing is confidence it made me think man if i can 400lbs i from start to finish i can do anything lol so i decided to put this idea together really quickly planed ordered and execuded to the best of my knowledge and went for it!

As for this first grow im gonna dial in everything for the next 40 seeds by learning more about the enviorment and how the plants react to it also illi can proably get the next set a little bigger during veg but i think this size plants might work good for the tent but ill be putting in the trellises tmro maybe ill post those pics but after that its just pumping the plants with the good water and fatten them up nice haha my speacilty thick chicks haha hehe …

3 Likes

Thanx man yeah i this is the only way i know haha plus its just time i wanna make use of that time and maximize the grow to a cool one man opperation that can provide you not only medicine but a living this is my job i gotta win haha but yeah follow along ask any questions feel free im an open book like that @Hellraiser guy hehe lol but im glad to be of service anytime .

3 Likes

Thanks i know i when they were little in the cups they were cute now haha they out puppy apeal pretty quick haha but this is all expected i was prepaired for them to get big quick gods plan lol yeah now with them in GH its a wrap just gotta break um in and give um everything they need and we should be good yeah ill keepin up with your grow too lmk if you got question with the coco i love it so much cleaner then the promix stuff i plan on re amending the coco for the next grow and so forth but try to re cycle eveything i can pots soil i got enough nuts for a year full of grows in the greenhouse so i can bring my cost to just seeds and water which dont amount to much so yeah thats the plan year around growing

2 Likes

Awesome @HeavyRoller… I’m along for the ride :blush::sunflower:

1 Like

Set to watching

1 Like

Nice growing and setups!

4 Likes

Thank you sir @Hellraiser i been reading all your post im honered by your presence everything you advise is spot on so for you grower that use your services will benefit greatly i will too haha but glad to make your aquantence welcome to the grow.

4 Likes

Get your POPKORN out! Lol haha thanks welcome

3 Likes

That set up is awesome man! Extremely envious haha. My goal here soon is to have a full set up indoor and have a greenhouse going in the backyard just like that.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks @Dr.Zooted yeah its all been coming together great so far but do it! set yours up my advice to anyone is dont wait to do what you know is gonna bold well for you in the future so the whole time i was trying to get ahead of the grow ordering things in sequence was a good idea like seeds first lol haha i ordered the best buch of seeds i could find from the best seeds banks and went from there as waited for the seeds i got the soil the pots and cups mycro and those pantry racks which i desiged myself lol worked perfect for the seeds and the veg so got that set up ready and waiting for the next set of seeds and repeat yeah simple haha

5 Likes

Awesome grow tagging along for the knowledge and sheer fun of a dream grow.WOW!

2 Likes