Go back or no it's been 4 weeks since it happened

Went to get my crop something caught my eye found a card with sheriff’s card on a stalk but the others are still up on the ridge is it a trap or did they not see them

1 Like

Is it legal where you grow?

No it’s on public land we have to do what we do in the shadows

Trap, they probably already hung some game cams too

2 Likes

I was thinking about going in at night and grabbing them all masked up

3 Likes

Long sleeves,gloves,dark glasses.
I would let it go.pay it to tha game

5 Likes

If he only left a card, maybe he just wants his cut?

1 Like

They may be thinking the same thing.

1 Like

Of course they are👍 prob cellular game cams, alert when pic snaps.
Put a couple up road/trail to see who/when goes in.

2 Likes

Sounds like they cut what they found, may not of found his ridge grow or they watchin it.

2 Likes

He sent you a message with that card!

1 Like

I’ve also heard of plant thieves doing this to scare off the grower and they can come back when they’re ripe. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense for a real cop to do that. If they wanted to bust someone they wouldn’t announce they were there.

8 Likes

Great idea. It would have worked for me.

1 Like

Its just a bad ending to a good season

Ever thought someone robbed you and by leaving a “police officers” card, you will never expect it and just go on about it :man_shrugging:.

Good luck bro I feel your pain… Only you know your situation, risk it or not man it’s your call…

3 Likes

It’s your call if u go 4 it make sure you use different way in n out. If some 1 see it say you found it. Don’t have no evidence that points out it was yours in the 1st place.

Its a trap wear a rull camo outfit at night and go get wat u can or just walk away from it or it could be someone trying to scare u off so they can take ur grow

Have a drone?

Should read a book called “when money grew on trees” lol…story took place where I live.

1 Like

They have Camo outfits as well.