Glad to be here. heres my grow today

glad to be here. i’m on another great forum as well but it never hurts to be diverse. here is my current grow. today they began week 5 of flower. the first picture in each pair is holy grail kush. the second picture in each pair is grandaddy purple. they are in 3-4 gallons in a custom scrog setup i built to make the scrog mobile. they flowered 4 weeks under a 6 bulb t5 and are now under a 4xqb120 build. feeding about once a week sensibloom and big bud. thanks for watching! feel free to ask about the setup or whatever.

5 Likes

the pics came in slightly out of order. first bud is kush. orange bucket. purp is in the white bucket.

2 Likes

Beautiful plants!! How do you water and collect runoff? I want a mobile scrog but waiting till I create the perfect setup for me and my space

3 Likes

Glad to have you and looks like a nice clean setup! Hopefully we’ll see you around the forum!

3 Likes

i just pour the water in. and there is plastic under the pots to collect run off which i quickly absorb with a towel. i dont want the plants soaking up the runnoff.

2 Likes

here are some better pictures of the mobile scrog setup

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing

2 Likes