Giving it a a try again. Ice Widow this time 🤞

Hello there, this is my first journal and 2nd indoor grow. I’m a novice grower but loving it and learning so much. This site has provided me with so much knowledge and for that i am grateful!.

I’m growing some local Ice Widow genetics from cuttings i took. I started them in rockwool cubes until roots developed. After a few days, they where ready for the new soil adventure. Transplanted into 1gal pot in sunshine mix#4. So far they they where in the 1 gal pot for 3 weeks due to waiting on new cloth pots. Transplanted into 3 gal containers where they have been for a few days. Always a lot of ups and downs but it’s great learning how to deal with it. I have been doing light lst training and will probably scrog soon. All are welcome to follow and feel free to ask any questions.
List of details:
Ice widow photo’s
Soil is sunshine mix #4 with added myco’s
Nutrients are Sensi Advance Nutrients A and B
Cal-mag
B-52 and voodoo
Big Bud and overdrive.
Kelp extract for folier and transplant with myko’s
Pro-tek silica.
Neem oil and potassium bicarb for defense
Temps usually 73-74 day and night
Humidity usually 65%
Ph is 5.8-6.2
Week1 :

7 Likes

Just tagging some fellow green thumbs that have helped me out. hope you dont mind! Feel free to tag others as well @Hellraiser @Myfriendis410 @QueenCityB @dbrn32 @Dbpooper @repins12

1 Like

Forgot to mention. Using hlg 550 rspec

2 Likes

Week 2. Fast growth with light feedings. Feedings have been around 300ppm. Been adding voodoo juice on plain water days along wirh cal-mag.

5 Likes

Week 3
Was waiting on some 3 gal pots so plants started to show early signs of root bound. But they finally showed up. Been uping ppms to around 450-500. Light is 24inchs from tops at about 50%. Did a flush before transplanting.

4 Likes

Week 4

And here we are in week 4ish. Gpt plants in cloth 3 gal pots. Had a ph issue with a couple of them so did another flush to get things back on track. Things are looking better now. I took a couple plants to the outdoor garden. Thinking of flipping to flower right away.

5 Likes

Some more tags @ReconBravo @AfgVet @Enlightened420 @Nicky @Gremmall

1 Like

@KeystoneCops @RandomlyRan here is my first journal. Welcome to follow

1 Like

Looks like you have it going your way :wink: How big is your tent? Your gonna have a jungle on your hands :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

I’m hitching a ride on this for sure :+1: :v:

1 Like

A nice full grow tent, that’s what I like to see, looking good!

3 Likes

Good luck with this one!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, Great start, I’ll be watching!

1 Like

Out likes still.

1 Like

I will be here watching. Good to see your doing well :blush::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks dude, it’s a 4x4 tent. Ya i’m hoping for a jungle, hopefully i can hold it together for the whole grow!

Those plants look incredibly heathy at two weeks congrats, of course looking just as good today, hope your on top of the cal mag would hate to see that whole garden get a deficiency which seems to be so common.
Watching!

Ps sunshine mix #4 is soil less medium or??

1 Like

Looking very happy and vibrant in there I’m happy to be along for the journey and best of luck to you!

1 Like

Thanks eh, ya it is a soiless medium. I’ve been having lots of issues with it. You have to stay right ontop of things otherwise major issues can happen fast. Ya my ph got away from me right before that last transplant. And i checked again last night and soil ph was very acidic again. I might have to get some dol lime in the mix soon. But that’s the cal-mag lock out culprit. I flushed again last night and brought ph back up and fed them 450 ppm. I’m going to switch to coco next grow or to promix. 1 or 2 more runs then i will build a good hydro set up.

1 Like

Autopots with coco/perlite 70/30