Giving CBD oil a try

Thanks, I’ve put a couple under your tongue, it absorbs faster than I thought it would

1 Like

Under the tongue is very fast.

1 Like

It may help you sleep too.

Yes it is. It definitely takes the edge off and that’s what I was lookin for at least until I can get some good medicine

3 Likes

The thing is to see when the pain comes back and space out your dosage accordingly.

So how’s the flavor of the vape?

1 Like

That’s what I’m planning on doing to see how often I dose up. The flavor is delicious, grape Ape and Skittles. Grape Ape taste like a grape nihigh

1 Like

Lol they sound pretty good. I’m might get a pen and try some out!

Hawkeye what they charge u for the cbd drops?

I made sure to get a vape that wasn’t so harsh. I’ve tried a buddies one time an his hit so hard that I coughed up a lung it seemed like haha

1 Like

40 I believe for 15 ml bottle

I think you get like 30 drops per ml so that should last a good little while.

Yeah, she told me that her husband just takes a while dropper before bed and helps him so I’m gonna try that tonight

1 Like

That seems like a lot to me? The recommended dosage is one or two drops at a time. A whole dropper is like 1 ml or 1/15 of your bottle.

But hey, you know your pain levels and all. I have a feeling that is gonna knock you out lol

1 Like

Haha. We’ll see. Hopefylly

1 Like

I will say this, my girl said she could tell that I act like I’m not in so much pain. So there is something to this. I’m feeling very optimistic, which is sayin somethin. I am a hardcore realist haha

I just bought some delicious Krispy kream donuts, could I put some drops on that kind of like the cookie?

3 Likes

sorry, I went night night apparently…lol. You certainly can! :grin:

1 Like

Update: so normally I have to watch TV till around 2 or so in the mornin before I fall asleep. We’ll last night I took some drops a couple hours before bed and I was asleep by 11. Now since it was the first day, I’ll hope to reproduce that same experience tonight. I feel very confident about this cbd oil. It helped with the pain, it may not have taken it all away, but it took enough for me.to sleep.

3 Likes

Hey Hawkeye, I use CBD oil for my cluster headaches and to control my anxiety and PTSD issues. It’s working great for me :+1::ok_hand: Combine with my AK-47 that I let it have 50% amber in the trichomes, that way it has just enough THC CBD CBN to produce the couch lock effects and to give me the sedative effects that I am searching for sleep aid.

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

Awesome. I’ll have to try that when I have access to oil with thc and cbd. For now all I have is cbd oil

2 Likes