Give me more love please

Who do I have to…wait, let me buy my love! Yeah that’s better.
Y’all give me some more hearts and I’ll send my $$ to ilgm this week.
1st ever order and y’all are close to getting it because of the love of this place this place has. Never felt more comfortable and now nerves are calming down to let me order. Already got my mix pack picked out💪 y’all wanna give me some more love? Cash burning a hole in my pocket.
I know the shop and forum aren’t “connected” but let’s see what happens :wink:

19 Likes

Go for it brother. Nothing but good seems to come from buying here.
Wish I could. :canada: :wink:
:v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

If they up my heart count I will,tit for tat😁

5 Likes

Y’all can’t order beans or just US beans? I thought y’all (yous😀) was more laxed then that.

2 Likes

Not from ilgm. Waiting on gov approval deal but you know how that stuff goes. :roll_eyes:
Out of the rest of the us I’m not sure.
Never had to. I can buy most major breeders seed at the local shops. Or on line. :wink:
And yes. A bit relaxed now since legalization.
:v:

3 Likes

:heart::fu:
I still haven’t stepped foot into a dispensary. I want to, just feels like a trap to me. I know I know, take your foil hat off and relax. Lol, no😎
My ups guys smokes and knows I smoke and has told me all about the shops kinda local here. Said they sold beans and he was thinking about starting the hobby. I just said wow that sounds fun, heard they grow like tomatoes :kissing:

6 Likes

2 Likes

But momma said…

2 Likes

Mama admitted she was wrong, in the end, so youre good :joy:

3 Likes

:fu::heart: lmao, your right

2 Likes

My second order arrives today! Excellent all around experience, take the plunge!

4 Likes

Yo bro i think youre using the middle finger as a thumbs up :joy::joy::joy: :grin:

4 Likes

I ordered and received my beans really fast and you would have never know what was in that envelope. Great experience!!:v::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nope, been through this already, I whish I had that moji. that’s just a finger pointing up. I think, now I lean in real close and I do see an extra knuckle😁

3 Likes

I still haven’t stepped foot into a dispensary.

Don’t do it, there is nothing for you in them. Most of the bud is pretty wank, they’re not allowed to sell above a specific THC level, I think what you can grow is much better.

Depending on where you’re located, it can be very safe. Before the law changed in California, the seeds would get charged in Hong Kong and shipped from the U.K., but now they ship from Cali.

Prices have gone up a lot on seeds since several States have made it legal to cultivate. I won’t call it greed, as if grown right it seriously offsets the cost, but the seeds are about 2x-3x the price now.

2 Likes

Honestly never plan to, with what you say and heard from others. Plus tha whack ass shit I’ve seen that come from them. Thanks for your heads up too🤘

Can someone help me please my plants aren’t flowering

@Annmarielucy Ummm yeah that has already started flowering and welcome to the community. :+1: