Girls Gone Wild šŸŗ

@Deepsix
Thank you for your work. That is a serious job. I love diving, but I could never do that. Iā€™m like an ā€œemotional spongeā€ that would take all that home with me.

@Deal glad to here from you. I have given away where I am in the LAST state that will ever legalize marijuana. You in the north or the south?

1 Like

Hey @Nip
I remember too when weed was seedy. I live in a state where you still get seedy depending on where you go. Food to hear from folks I can relate to!

2 Likes

Back when I smoked weed in high school. almost all the bags of weed had seeds, I used them to grow my own, and made a generation of seeds, and it seemed to get better every year! Weā€™ll my seeds ran out, so Iā€™m buying seeds, pretty cool with feminized seeds, buy the kind you want and not having to separate the males, Thingā€™s sure have changed through the years! Damn Iā€™m getting old :thinking:

2 Likes

I am not far from the talladega speedway

1 Like

@Unknown is from Alabama also

1 Like

Looks like we got a few from down here! Cool! @Nip I did that too, but when one of my plants on the roof of our house was visible from the street, I had to move my grow operation out to the country. We passed 3 police cars on the way out there. Talk about losing your buzzā€¦

1 Like

Class of 05. Man the good days

1 Like

Grew up not far far from it, now closer to the (steam plant)

No lotto

@patchman @Unknown @Deal @Deepsix another Bama grower here

1 Like

Whereā€™s @Bamagrl input lol

We need to get together and party lol

2 Likes

Yes because weā€™re located in the Bible Belt, we probably will be the last to legalize weed! If then

1 Like

Couldnā€™t have said it better @Nip

1 Like

Yeah I used to smoke Hash and could get tie, stick, witch made me literally laugh my ass off, then go Zombie :sunglasses:

1 Like

Back in h/s I did a lil hash havenā€™t tho n bout 10 I went strait :man_zombie:

1 Like

That Hash is a real Stoner, I bet someone is still making it , but itā€™s been many years since I seen any :crazy_face:

1 Like

this plant hit the 12 foot cieling 1 month ago and I pulled her down almost horizontal. She is now 10 foot high and 12 feet sideways and still growing. Ive had mexicans well over 14 feet tall.
This is a Johaar from the Himalayas and can apparently hit 20 feet tall in the wild

The ones on the left side are 8 and 10 foot tal Afghans

6 Likes

nice looking plants!

1 Like