Girls are stretching their legs

Actually… ur girls are a nice dark green. But no burnt tips nor bad claw. Sometimes i overreact. And 1600 ppms us pretty high. But thats a line im not overly familiar with it so maybe decent. Trick to it all is how ur ladies react

1 Like

My water starting point is 220 ppm my ph for water or nutes added go in at 7.1 and comes out at about 6.3-6.7 oh I also added some organic unsulphured molasses 1 tsp.to gal.to a watered feeding. Should ph going in be the same as going out? Flush time maybe?

U want ur going in more in the 6.3-6.8 range. But ur runoff is perfect. Dont flush unless you see the need, or are about to go into flower. Also why add the blackstrap? U adding beneficial microbes?

1 Like

Read some people adding it, been reading too much into it Got too much time on my hands🙂 thanks again!

No problem. It is an info overload at times. When that happens i turn off ny brain n go sit n talk to the girls. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s where I’m headed now time to water! Me and girls gonna listen to some classic rock😎

1 Like

Girls are bursting with aroma :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Looking might funky in that tent to me! Lets get those buds stacking.

Thanks! gotta design a watering system for the back 2, seen somebody post some tubing & fittings to small submersible pump maybe little giant. I’m getting too old to be crawling Under the scrog got any tips?:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Saw your bom post wanted to see if you had any other pics of the skywalker? Have one in veg and curious to see how she’ll end up :slight_smile: great job and good luck on the contest​:+1:

Thanks Been sampling Skywalker outta the wedryer strong Indica excellent bud! Here’s some pics

2 Likes

The ladies are looking fine. I’ve never had Skywalker OG. How is it?

You’ll just melt in your chair :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @Chasfitter. Definitely not my kind of strain then. My buddy grew 3 plants back in the day. They only got 6” tall and they each had a 6” bud.

I called it The Holocaust. It made you completely couch locked and you couldn’t move. The fun part is when it felt like your soul left your body and was staring down at your corpse. I didn’t care for that feeling but I left the Milky Way. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like