-Light system HLG 240 480 ActW 250 ActW blurple
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule 12 / 12
-Temps; Day, Night avrg 75 d n
-Humidity; Day, Night avrg d n 45%
-Ventilation system; Yes 4 in iline
-AC, Humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No
So, after that, this what’s happening. Just seems like it’s stalled. Haven’t watered for 6 days and seemed to be heavy still.

Talking about the one in the front. She spent most of her time under the hlg240 light until a couple weeks ago when I swapped her to under the blurple (thought maybe some diff light spec might kick it but no)
So here she is, she should be done about early Nov. and I want her get a little fatter.
Meant to mention, thought it was a mag diff and have added cal mag last two feedings.

1 Like

Once the flowering stretch is over further growth of foliage is minimal. It looks like your plant is done with the stretch based on flower maturity.

PPM is a little low, but I also see nitrogen toxicity. I would back off of products containing nitrogen. pH is far too low. It should be between 6.3 and 6.7 for a soil grow.

Flowers will bulk up and increase in size and weight as they mature.

1 Like

Then swap the lights back. Either way, she’ll fatten up a bit in her last few weeks…

1 Like

@MidwestGuy is that ph out? How do I get a higher ph out? I thought that the water or nute solution should be 6.3 to 6.8 going in. Measuring the liquid with ph pen before and after. Same with TDS. Quite honestly I don’t get the ppms. I mean I get it’s solids in the h2o. But if your ppm in is at say 300 and its 800 out what is that telling me? How do I identify a problem and correct. If I feed and say the ppm is high or low. Thx for your time bro.

Start feeding or watering with an input pH 7.8 or so until the runoff gets back to 6.5. pH in can be adjusted to effect the desired pH out. pH out is really important, especially if it gets that low.

I assume you are using salt-based nutes like FF. Salts build up over time in soil and that salt buildup submarines your pH as time goes by. pH in needs to be continually increased as the grow progresses to achieve a consistent pH out.

Soil stores nutrients. So if your out > in, then you are reading what you fed plus the runoff of stored nutrients too. So long as you maintain a PPM out of approximately 1,000, then you are good. Adjust your input to drive the desired output.

Make sense? I don’t know if I explained it well.

1 Like

Very good info thanks much.

2 Likes