Girl Scout cookies extreme day 56 of flowering

Today’s day 56 of flowering on my gsce. I’m seeing a lot of amber heads on the trichomes. Never went milky. They went from translucent to amber. Everything says 9-10 weeks of flowering. Could these be premature thrichomes. I don’t want to harvest to early. Anyone have any experience with this strain.

1 Like

@Shubiesapprentice. Welcome to the forum. :wave::wave:
Just make sure you are checking the bud itself and not the leaves as they will amber before the plant is ready.
Maybe an overall pic of the plant in natural light if you can. Helps see clearly. :wink::+1::v:

3 Likes

thanks oldguy. This is my first grow. I don’t want to harvest to soon. They are fem seeds

4 Likes

@Shubiesapprentice. You’re close for sure. I’d give her another week and see where you are at. :+1:
Very frosty.Maybe Try to get your humidity to the 30% range for the last couple weeks if you can. It will help the plant to create more crystal in a last ditch effort to finish.
Well done. Looks great for a first grow :clap::clap::clap::+1::v:

3 Likes

Thanks again! I have been doing a lot of reading about stressing her in the last weeks of flowering. I am going to drop my temp and humidity tonight. I will post more pics in a few days. I also have a candy kush and 2 gelato’s that are getting close.

1 Like

Very pretty plant ! Looks to be nice and Frosty.

1 Like