Girl Scout cookie grow log

Going well . Trying to keep the buds in the light those fan leaves keep growing everywhere :rofl:

@Aussie_herbman coming along nicely

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams hey thanks bro . I had ph lockout but i have been keeping an eye on the runoff and flushing regularly with calmag and they are growing insanely.

Lst branches and cut all leaves off blocking light to other nodes.

New light on order from vipar spectrum

1 Like

New lights from vipar spectrum xs1500 @50% first up

1 Like

1 Like

Looks solid! I like the easy to use dimmer that’s for sure.

It is amazing compared to the old light which was full spectrum but had the purple look .
I’m only running at 75% still and it’s impressive

1 Like

When I upgraded to better lights on this grow, I was so happy with the results. My TS1000 was fine for one plant, and she did do well, but the new ones are so much better.

1 Like

Yeh I know what you mean . I went from the vipar spectrum 600 to the new xs1500 and it is massive the difference and it draws 100w less .
I like the dimmer it’s a nice feature

1 Like

End of week 4 in flower . Lots of rain lately do humidity is high did another defoliation and been watering every second day to help

3 Likes

@Aussie_herbman

Slowing down the defoliation and feeding schedules trying to keep humidy in range .
Smelling very sweet

2 Likes

And looking very sweet

2 Likes

Not long to go now

3 Likes

Week 8 stopped nutes and started only ph water

3 Likes

Week 10

4 Likes

Your grow is looking just great - not too long now!

1 Like

@Aussie_herbman when your girls getting the machete treatment? I bet they look good by now. :grinning:

@Fieldofdreams hey man last Friday was week 10 and I did a massive flush and started the 3 day dark period and on the Sunday they were chopped in their sleep . I believe it’s the most humane way to chop them .

1 Like