Girl Scout cookie eXtreme! Grow journal

2 Likes

We have 100% germination

2 Likes

Nice! How’re the seedlings?

2 Likes

Ceilings are doing great I watered them yesterday with Coco tech ANB with a ppm of 250 and a pH of 6.0 they seem to be responding well I have them directly in front of the fan! Getting beat up and blowing all around the seeds are sturdy! And looking good!

1 Like

Still got 22 of 22 alive! :metal:t5:

1 Like

I was looking at the seedlings today checking there weight for water in the soil. When I found this!!! Is it too early to transplant them? I’m going to be doing this grow in 2gal cloth pots. From grow generation. I have canna coco and hydroton I’m going to mix in with it. Can and should I transplant now? I put some mykos in the cup about half way down. Maybe that was a mistake if I wanted them grow at a slower rate. :person_shrugging:t5:…. About half of them growing out of the bottom!

1 Like

@Graysin @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74

1 Like

I’d say you can go ahead and move em now before they get themselves wound up in those holes too much. :v:

2 Likes

You certainly can transplant them. I usually wait a little longer. As long as not sitting in water or other media the roots coming out of cups should air prune themselves, or you could trim them if you’re concerned.

1 Like

Seedling/ dos-si-do photo clone (archive genetics)

3 Likes

Update: seedlings got transplanted last night. Into 2 gal pots. Mix of coco coir and hydroton mixed in the bottom. 4”

3 Likes

I hydrated the coco coir with cocotek grow A and B and cal-mag. 30ml of each per 24 liters. Then I filled the bottom of the bag with approx 2-3 inches of medium. I then tossed in a handful hydroton and mixed it together. I sprinkled eXtreme gardening myko’s on that layer. Then Filled the pots about 90% full. I made a hole for the transplanted seedling. “WATERED THE SOLO CUP!!!” very important! To keep the medium form falling apart! Sprinkled some more myko’s in the hole and transplanted them! They look great!

3 Likes

@Graysin @VirginiaGrowBoy @Spiney_norman @PurpNGold74 @ShockDog
Update:

4 Likes

They grow up so fast!

3 Likes

I fed the seedlings for the first time two ago. About 550 ppm and 6.02 ph level. They doubled in size from when I transplanted them about week ago the feed in have since doubled again in 2 days!

2 Likes

When do you think they’ll be ready to go under the metal halide

1 Like

I’m not super versed in bulb lighting but I think the metal halides are for flowering, so I’d get them ready when it’s time to flip to 12/12. Maybe @dbrn32 has better guidance

1 Like

What is the cct of your metal halide bulb? Most will use metal halide for veg and an hps bulb to flower with. Although there are some specific mh bulbs that are often used to flower.

1 Like

I was reading another post about ethos genetics and you commented on possibly growing some? I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on a few packs of there fem seeds. What do you think of them?