Girl Scout cookie eXtreme! Grow journal

@Graysin @ShockDog @VirginiaGrowBoy @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @HippieRunner1 @Amazon66

Here we go! My first indoor photo grow! I currently have a couple dos-si-do and purple punch autoflowers going but they should be finishing up within the next 6-8 weeks. I will ne growing in coco coir and perlite about a 80/20 mix. Humidity controlled and co2 enriched. I will be using CYCO PLATINUM NUTRITION LINE (it’s what I have a whole set of not by choice) My plan is to manifold each plant at least twice. Before flower. And I might do a tray S.O.G. Style as well.

14 Likes

Best of luck on this one!

5 Likes

Watching
If you dont mind I will tag along.

4 Likes

The more the merrier

5 Likes

This is gonna be a good run. :v:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see future updates.

So exciting!

Pulling up a chair to watch.

5 Likes

Good luck I’ll be watching, I love to see how people do different things.

3 Likes

@503KING good morning, hope all is going well. I just got my Gscx seeds in, and I am anxious to get some started. Will follow you if that’s OK. Mine are photos are yours photos or autos?

2 Likes

Welcome, good luck ! :v:

3 Likes

Mine are photo’s

2 Likes

Best of luck! Should be a nice funky closet in a few weeks!

2 Likes

So I checked the plastic bag this evening and found that the seeds had germinated. 22/22 opened up with roughly 80% of them having tails. I decided to start these girls in solo cups. Just because I don’t have 22 of the same size pot lying around. And I thought? ( help me out on this please) I could probably grow them in the solo cups until it was time for them to go under the MH light? That would be helpful in saving space. So let’s start from the beginning. I wanted to use some fresh growing medium so I decided to hydrate a new block of Coco coir. I used general hydroponics Coco tech grow a and B and I also use Botanicare cal mag to rehydrate the coco. The nutrient solution Came out to 300ppm but about 50ppm of that is my water. I wanted to have a place to go with the seeds so I decided to fill the cups first and get them ready. So I found them about 1/3 of the way full. And then sprinkled a layer of Myccos in the cup then filled it the rest of the way up. (I was all the way to the top before I remembered to leave a little bit of space to fill in the cup in case the seedling stretches. I then use the sharpie pen and inserted the length of the black cap on the back. I gathered sterile gloves clean tweezers and me to go I’m planting all 22 seeds. Seeing how I’m running 22 seeds of the same strain I figured this would be a perfect opportunity to hunt down a nice mother out of this group of seeds. So I labeled every cup with a number. So that way I can keep track of their growth node placement or any issues they have while vegging or in flower. I’ve got too much stuff going on at one time. I’ve had to start keeping a notebook. Just writing down everything I do every day with the grows. So that way I can keep track of what needs work and who got what.
Uploading: 036870EA-6477-4E75-8914-4F2FB90A09E9.jpeg…
Processing: 724194F4-B688-48B1-B342-B9762335CBA6.jpeg…
Uploading: A8AA4E21-82FD-4D5E-A5AE-EE7E870EA74F.jpeg…
Uploading: FD6B42A5-46FE-4C95-AD31-426AD04DB110.jpeg…
Uploading: 045776EA-7D69-4AF0-B5A3-4641BC166533.jpeg…

Sadly the pics didn’t upload. Gotta give em a little time to upload before sending.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Maybe small grow bags for good root health

1 Like

Yep. Solo cups can be forever homes.

Small nursery bags are great ways to avoid transplant shock for autoflowers.

3 Likes

Thanks Graysin! :+1:t5:

I’m will be transplanting them into bigger pots as soon as there size warrants it. I just need a couple of autoflowers to finish up to open the space. So maybe a month or 6 weeks