Gift from a friend

Upon closer inspection they are sprouting their 3rd set of leaves or what should be the first set of 5 fingers. Just waiting for some mykos WP to get here in the mail today to help boost the root zone a little before potting up. I’ve decided to wait a little longer to do so on all but one of the little ones. Only reason is it’s in a super tiny starter cup and another week on it will only hurt.

1 Like

Did you guys notice I got awarded the “member” trust level??? @hellraiser @zee @dbrn32 @GreenFlex @Covertgrower
I’ve been trying to do my part to help out in the community and it seems to be paying off!!! Thanks to whoever had part in that one!

5 Likes

transplant using azos and mykos went very smooth. The little plant had much more roots than i expected already and the root ball held up perfectly well. Still have 3 more to move but they need a few more days in their bigger starter cups.

3 Likes

Looks good. You will automatically gain trust level increases when you meet requirement for next level. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Congrats!
Eventually after a certain period you’ll gain the regular status too.

1 Like

Well here is one of two ladies with their bushes all trimmed ended up being 6.45oz wet weight!!! @Covertgrower @hellraiser @greenflex @dbrn32

4 Likes

Congrats brother very nice!

2 Likes

Thanks good sir!!! Just wait until I pull the next girl…she’s covered in trichs unlike this one. She’s in the dark box at home right now just waiting for me to get home from work @GreenFlex

2 Likes

Excellent job!

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

Thanks @Hellraiser and @dbrn32!!! I would not have half of this without the advice and info I got from y’all!!! Unfortunately my timer went screwy one night a couple weeks back and it ended up getting 20hrs of light one day and hermed on me. But i like the size of these buds and she’s already given me a viable looking seed. Wouldn’t the chances of it being female be about 100 percent since it came from a self pollinated female?

2 Likes

Yes, they will be female. the question is - will they be more likely to go hermie. If it was just environmental factors that caused the plant to go hermie then maybe not, if genetic hermie, than chances are good they will hermie as well. Never know til you try the seeds.

2 Likes

^ right there

1 Like

It’s gotta be worth a try. I’ll be dropping it for my next run. Already have 4 above ground now just waiting to find out if they are girls. I’m almost certain I over stressed it causing it to hermie. Bad light cycles. Over fertilization and ph issues. If it wasn’t environmental i would be surprised. But it’s always a crap shoot with these dam bag seeds. Just can’t pull the trigger on buying any with free one’s just laying around. @Hellraiser

1 Like

Yep, worth a shot.

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @greenflex. Here’s my other harvest 12 oz wet. Looks like I’ll. be hitting my initial goal of harvesting 1 oz after drying. Actually going to be closer to 3 or 4 once it’s dry!!! Thanks again to all that have given or will give advice going forward. Happy growing!!!

7 Likes

Good looking nugs!

1 Like

they turned out very very dense. Just hope no issues come up during dry/cure @Covertgrower

3 Likes

3 Likes

Not sure if the pics show it clearly but all of the tops closestto the light got a sunburn… Lots of purple places maybe magnesium issue It’s the only places where I can see issues in any of it. I guess this round I’ll either have to turn down the power slightly or do a better job of training them down

2 Likes