Growing bag seed with Ironman26

@Hellraiser. My patience is being put to the test no doubt. But I WILL NOT rush the process. It looks too good to ruin with rapid drying. Dont plan on trying it for at least two weeks after it goes into the jar. I still have 2 more ladies to chop. One coming down this weekend and I have no clue about the other. It’s an obvious sativa that had only been growing an extreme amount of pistils until last week. Then suddenly those pistils finally started growing into calyxes…it still appears to have at least two maybe 3 weeks. Also dropped 2 new seeds yesterday…

1 Like

@Hellraiser. I know all strains and phenos grow at their own special rate, but how long would you estimate in veg time, that it will take me to grow 1 huge lady in a 5gal fabric pot. Want to get her big enough to completely fill a 2x2x4 when flowering. I want the floor of my tent to end up in total shade

1 Like

I’d say around 6 weeks of veg time should do it, but I’d be concerned with the 4’ height, will have to top or LST or both even to keep the height manageable.

@Hellraiser Yes I’ve already struggled with the height restriction. Already have a plan for that. Going to grow a short fat girl

1 Like

I had to top lst and even pull down on the buds i still have growing in the tent. The budget won’t allow for a bigger setup so I will find a way to maximize what I have. Where there is a will I WILL find a way. The main goal is a 6 ounce harvest. After that idk what goal I’ll set next. Probably a bigger setup

1 Like

@Zee @hellraiser @Covertgrower @GreenFlex

Got the first real harvest coming on Saturday!! Going to pull 2 plants and move 4 new babies into the tent. The babies are a few inches high and begging for the hlg. This blurple is blinding them lol. Hoping to clear 1 good Oz for this grow. Surprised I made it all the way through with 3 out of 3 surviving!!!

4 Likes

Get after it!

2 Likes

Congrats!!Great job now on to the next feed those babies some Hlg lol

2 Likes

The fungus gnats gonna catch hell this time!!! Waiting for some mykos to come in the mail for the transplants i have planned for Saturday morning along with harvesting the two girls still in the tent today. Going to start 48 hour dark period today
@Hellraiser @greenflex @Covertgrower @Zee

5 Likes

Get it!!!

2 Likes

:skull: :skull_and_crossbones: to all bugs! lol

4 Likes

@Hellraiser @greenflex @Covertgrower I’m seeing a couple nanners on one of my plants… and it turns out it won’t be ready Saturday when the other one is. Hoping to not end up with too many seeds. Yesterday they were very tiny and i only saw 2. What do you think I should do? Let it go on and finish up or go on and pull it before it gets full of seeds? Looking at the trichs she will probably be ready next week

1 Like

Personally I would pull it and take what you already have because if she has started making seeds she isnt concentrated on the buds anymore…just my 2 cents. Unless your wanting seeds than let it ride.

1 Like

If you have less than 2 weeks to go, and nobody else in the tent, it can germ all it wants.

2 Likes

I feel like it has less than a week to go and the one in there with it is coming down tomorrow.

The lady pictured is coming down tomorrow. Was going to put up of pic of the 2 nanners i found on the other plant but can’t seem to find them this morning please excuse the fertilizer burn she never recover from fully. Only straight water for 10 days now

5 Likes

I swear I saw 2 nanners on this bud yesterday but iI can’t find em now

4 Likes

So i just decided to put the plant pictured above on its 48hrs of darkness. I found an immature seed earlier unfortunately. But it doesn’t appear to be “full” of seeds. Despite the white pistils the trichs are showing mostly cloudy with very few clear. I’m hoping to grow a “selection” of different highs. We don’t Always want to melt into couch do we? At least i don’t. I’m a quite heavy smoker and I’m burning trees at 3am when I get up for work. So the early harvesting won’t hurt at all. I still have the burned up girl in the tent with intentions to let it fully ripen!!! The babies are supposed to get transplanted today or tomorrow depending on when the mail runs with the xtreme sample pack. @Covertgrower @greenflex @Hellraiser @Zee

3 Likes

I have a question @dbrn32… I’m running the 135 rspec in a 2x2x4. I think this will be the last grow until i move up to a slightly bigger tent…32x32x64. Anyway the question is how high should I run my light on my seedlings? When they go into the tent they will be two weeks above ground and freshly transplanted with mykos and azos as I’m trying out the xtreme sample pack. I don’t want to burn them

1 Like

I personally don’t consider 2 week old plants seedlings, as they usually have couple sets of leaves by then. But if you have the room to run 24" above and 60% power i would start there. You can increase or decrease as plants say from there.

1 Like

Ok thank you for the info and yes they aren’t technically seedlings right now they are 12 days from the day i put them in dirt and 9 days from breaking ground and are just sprouting that second set of leaves you mentioned. @dbrn32

1 Like