…and a half…

…grams.

23 Likes

Nothing wrong with giant bud’s… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

Ilgm white widow fem… :wink:

19 Likes

Even if that’s just a 12oz, that’s impressive!

5 Likes

Pulled over a lb of wwf with 2 ladies under a 600 watt hps under a 3’×6’ scrogg table … :wink:
Love this strain… :wink:
Just one , of many … :wink:
I’ve been surprising my self lately… :wink:

5 Likes

That’s incredible! Great work!

1 Like

Wow… nice :+1: @peachfuzz

1 Like

awsome.can allmost smell it! great job👍

Bud looks nice and dense @elheffe702
Woohoo @peachfuzz

2 Likes

@elheffe702 nice job! That B.D. looks dank !

Some of my best

BTY (Better Than Yours) grew to 7 feet.

Also from BTY

13 Likes

WooHoo :raised_hands:
If i was closer id be stopping by for a taste test @highcountrygal :wink:

3 Likes

Good morning @Countryboyjvd1971 I will love you some! Here…! A friend gave me some BTY to smoke and I found a couple of seeds, planted them one the earwigs got as it came out, one was a male. This dang thing grew and grew, I never saw the top until I harvested. A little over 7 feet. Not to mention an extremely good smoke!

4 Likes

Aww thanks @highcountrygal
That’s awesome :sunglasses: enjoy it and tell her yours is still better :wink: keep her wondering haha

1 Like

I didn’t grow it, but bought it. Just wanted to share. Pretty fat.

2 Likes

Well either way i agree it looks dank! Enjoy

2 Likes

Fantastic! Way to grow!!!

1 Like

@elheffe702, what a beautiful bud with the blue lighter. The density & triconomes are astounding. I have never grow a bud that dense, nor the amount of triconomes in my entire life. That’s truly amazing it’s entire composition, and I hope one day to get a bud that looks like yours.Great growing!!!

I bought that one! But agreed…and yours will make that dispensary stuff look weak! :v:

1 Like

@elheffe702, WOW!!! Honesty a character asset that is diminishing at an amazing rate. I will never grow a bud that dense in my area outdoors, yet I will strive to gain more density each harvest in my future grows. I was going back up on the roof, but my help wanted a 15 minute break. I am glad I read your honest retort to all the kudos I gave, yet your actions reinforces you are not an insecure individual. I like when I bump into solid ethical person in walk through life. Have a good Day, and a happy 4th

2 Likes

Same to you! Be safe up there!

1 Like