My GG4 Auto is 23 days old. Kinda think she is a little behind (slow start)? Just wanted to check and see if the color is typical or if the light green is an indicator of an issue?
I realize that new growth is lighter and will darken with time. Hoping that’s the case. Only my second grow so unsure.
What do you think?
- Seed - GG4 Autoflower
- Medium - Coco + Perlite (Mother Earth)
- Container - #5 Airpod
- Fertilizer - Jack 3,2,1 plus silica & epsom salt
- Sprouted - 2/9/23
- PH - 5.8 - 6.0
- EC Inflow - Target 1,000
- Water/Fertilizer - Twice Daily (till runoff)
- Lighting - 475 PPFD at 18/6 schedule
TENT & TANK SETUP
- Tent - 2x4 AC Infinity
- Exhaust Fan - AC Infinity Cloudline Pro T6
- Exhaust Filter - To be purchased
- Oscillating Fans - Two AC Infinity (always on)
- Dehumidifier - Cycles on at 65% humidity
- Watering System - Halo top feed 2 times a day
- Water Tank/Container - 15 gallon
- Bubbler - In water tank