Gg4 auto 10 weeks flower

ive got 1 auto that is 13 weeks old 10 weeks in flower, seems the trichs dnt wanna change but i also dnt wanna harvest too early

Pictures are worth a thousand words. Lets see whacha got

The foliage (leaves) are all gon. Im guessing u flushed and stopped feeding a week or 2 ago? She looks to be in the homestretch all the same.

If trichs are still clear, try to push her as far along as you can. May not make it to optimal, but u can let those trichs go as close to ready as possible.

The good news? Should be a FAST dry. Couple days after chop and she should be ready for jars

2 Likes

leaves have been gone lol, had some ph lockout issues

1 Like

best i can do of trichs

1 Like

Looks like ur problem here. They may have self pollenated. When pollination occurs, they focus less on trich development and more on seed development.

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 sooo what should my course of action be

1 Like

Ease them to the finish line. After the grow wash and rinse that entire grow area to be sure pollen is gon.

Check for light leaks in dark hours.

Also how has ur temp/humidity been?

1 Like

Good eye growmie!
I was focused on the trichs and did not notice the swollen calyxes.

1 Like

Haha the keen observations you learn from screwing up more then your share of plants!

2 Likes

pretty good I would say and nice aim to get those suspect calyxes in the shot. LOL

i did have a hermie very early, thought i caught it in time tho, ive pulled a few calyxs and noticed the tiniest lil specks inside, so will trichs continue to develop or should i harvest this 1 and get her outta the way

1 Like

The ones not pollenate will continue, albeit a good bit slower. Its completely up to you though. Id start a couple more either way.

i have a younger 1 going as well that ive been doing lst on

1 Like

May want to remove it from the room and CLEAN the entire op. Would hate for u to accidentally pollenate that one as well

from inside calyx

1 Like

Yup. Something was pollenated. Go back to wherever you took those pics and look in the node spacing just above that point. See if you find some expelled nanners

none anywhere, ive been checking the entire grow, only thing i can think of is the hermie i had to get rid of

1 Like

starting to think growing aint for me to be honest