GG Auto issue with finishing flowering

I grew a Gorilla Glue Auto, BB and GSC auto trio.
The Banner and GSC finished a week apart. It’s been 2 weeks and the GG is still not showing any trichromes. Bud is dense and pistils still all white. I’m using LED 2 600 w in 2x4 by 5’ high. I used fox farm soil and nutes. Started in 3 gallon but had to transplant way late because it became rootbound.
Any ideas how to get it to produce THC?

Any pics? Height of light and light schedule?

Others will likely have more questions but that info and pics may start to help before going deeper.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks for response! Light is at max height. I bought this kit from Amazon. I have a medical card which my state allows me to grow 5 plants. I over crowded that 2x4 tent with 4 plants. The Bruce Banner finished first yielding about a 1/4oz. The GSC about 1oz. If I can get the GG to finish…… she will be a great yield which will last till I harvest again.
I realize now I can only put two in the tent. The lights claim to be 1000w and it’s some brand called Lefreshinsoft. I woke up this morning to find the first 2 red pistils. These are all autos too.

I believe you need to take pictures in natural light. Can’t really tell much in that light. :blush:

Welcome to the forum :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you Flitme!! I’ll pull her out and upload

1 Like

Menace, I thought the same thing, what’s going on, growing outside, and trees of Gg4.

I know I didn’t give you a timeline because I had to wait and wait and wait and wait I think it was damn near before Thanksgiving when I finally pulled it. May be the difference is I didn’t grow mine from seed I bought a $20 clone

1 Like

3 Likes

Menace, she’s beautiful, she just needs more time. It’s going to be worth the wait for sure.

1 Like

Hey OldSkool.
This is an auto flower that’s been growing for 13 weeks. It went into flowering 4 weeks into grow. I’m ready to throw the autos into the garbage. I know crowding tent didn’t help but this baby just won’t develop trichromes. The GSC…… is pretty potent but yield of just under an oz.

1 Like

1 Like

This was a gifted clone from clinic. Train wreck. Grew like a weed! Lol. She looks like someone frosted her but not ready yet. The anticipation is killing me lol. I love variety but my health is declining quickly and I can’t afford to keep paying dispensary prices. Been on opioids for so many years and it was two Drs that pushed me into using cannabis instead of upping my amount of pills. So I’m praying this develops. Thank you everyone for the advice

1 Like

@Menace Nice looking plants! Great choice on the medical by the way. I’ve had crazy injuries, broken bones and surgeries over the past. Some 20 years of ice hockey certainly didn’t help, nor did shattering a vertebrae last year :rofl::rofl:

Stay. Away. From. The. Opiods! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m nearing my first ever harvest and growing is a lot of fun so far even though I’ve messed up a bunch. I have 3 GDPs about to be pulled in a couple weeks, and like you I have the same auto mix ready to go in next (and I’m going to try 3 again). I also have a 2x4 tent, with a Spider Farmer 2000 light in there.

We’ll see what happens, but good luck!!

1 Like

Thanks ThermoNukePanda! I did 3 grows prior to this back in 2007&8. I actually did it for mom and grandmother lol. I guess the years apart I’ve forgotten a few things. I’d like to try the autos one more time before giving up but I think I need a talker tent. Everything I read states not to prune. The clone is only up to my knees but she will be a great one. Once I pull these I’m putting only 2 and scrogging.

2 Likes

Menace, damn! Hey another thing I don’t believe what shops, or so called breeders tell me anymore. They told me I couldn’t veg my plants for 9/10 weeks at 5 feet tall when I told him I said you wanna bet a 100.00 on that. So I had to show him pictures and actually there in the flowering tent Flowering right now. I got the clones February actually my provider got my clones end of February I vegged them for 9 1/2 10 weeks took pictures they were almost as tall as me and I’m 6 foot. So again when I say I don’t believe any of that bs I don’t believe any of that bs. I can manipulate the growth of a plant to make it seem like it’s been growing for to six months being 5/6 ft tall. Well as have you seen in the pictures. Within a couple months I can get my plants up to 5 feet tall or close to it

1 Like

@Menace That’s my issue. I think I’d be ok sticking with autos and a 2x4 tent. But 60" is… not enough :rofl: I’ve bonsaied the heck out of the plants and did the best I could with LST, but getting a 72" would help me out. I have room for 86" with the high ceilings, but I dont want a larger footprint :laughing:

1 Like

ThermoNukePanda, I hear exactly what you’re saying when it comes to height since I like to grow my plants around my height I couldn’t go with no 5 ft tent. I don’t like the short cut nothing especially my medicine. I think that paid what 70 some dollars for my 2x4x6 on Amazon it’s my veg tent. Soil & Dwc grows!

1 Like

@OldSkool those look great! Yeah, I definitely am upgrading from 3 gal fabrics to 5s next grow, and I think I’ll get a taller tent.

I’m not doing TOO bad though so far lol

8 Likes

ThermoNukePanda, ty, oh my! I was lost on all the pretty flowers. Looks like you have a grip on growing, no help needed! 15 gal pot! That’s my next adventure 3 10 15 gal in 4x4 tent. strains mmmm looks :star_struck:. 50 gal pots outdoor grow x19 already 8x8 beautiful

1 Like

Hey @Menace I see you are getting some good results with your choice of lighting set up. I just commented on another post you started.

Your buds will continue to fatten!

Continued success.

1 Like