Gg auto first grow

Looking good

Hey guys…just another update…wondering when I can start LST…the branch is still a lil fragile at this moment. Any Feedback would be greatly appreciated @Spiney_norman @Deepsix @dbrn32

1 Like

@Covertgrower

You can start any time. I would recommend more light if you can.

1 Like

Thank you! One more thing…my humidity is at 45% and temp is 71.6. Is that ok?

@Covertgrower

45 is a little low, hang a wet towel and it it’ll increase the humidity pretty quickly. Temp is good.

1 Like

I would wait until your plant has someone to train. Not sure how extensive you are planning, but there’s not much you can do right now.

Can you go into further detail on what you mean by that please?

@dbrn32

There’s nothing on your plant to train right now.

Hey quick question, should I be worried about this minor discoloring? I noticed these leaves are a tad bit drier than the rest.

@Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Spiney_norman @Deepsix

I think they’ll be okay. They may die off naturally, eventually being on the bottom most part of the plant.

4 Likes

Update…so I think I wanna start LST. Any advice?

@Spiney_norman @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Deepsix

1 Like

I usually don’t do much LST. I know @beardless is doing some LST.

I generally wait til about 4 weeks then I drill holes on 4 points at the rim or on the handles on fabric pots and attach my pipe cleaners to it. Then every couple days bend to the next hole and so on.

Thanks @Deepsix. I do a little LST and learning.
Here is a very straight forward example. This example is only showing 3 sets of branches (nodes). That is because I removed the bottom most set of branches before it was transplanted into this 5 gallon pot.

The V #3 is where she was topped (Actually above the 4th node). It has grown enough to be bent and tied down

Hey guys I’m back with an update. I tried doing a little lst with the main stem and tucked in some of the fan leaves for more exposure. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated on how things are going and what I can do to improve it.

@dbrn32 @Deepsix @Covertgrower @Spiney_norman

1 Like