GG#4 ILGM seeds

Got them all topped and recovered good already you can see them getting bushy @covertgrower is this normal for this strain? Last go around all the bushiness’ caused a lot of fluffy buds with a lot of leaves. Other than that things looking ok?

My GG#4 was bushy too

Was a good plant

2 Likes

Looks good I haven’t moved into hydro yet, This will be my 4th year in soil about 2 grows a year, I still got some learning to do in soil but soon enough I do wanna at least try to grow in hydro. Is yours there a DWC ? like I said I know very little about hydro, If so is this about the easiest to maintain as far as equipment needed other than all the normal lights and ventilation things I already have?

With only 2.5 gals in a DWC you cant really have a plant drinking 1.5 gals for water per day and mine are all netted.
RDWC with just 2 5 gal buckets will dbl what a unscrogged plant will produce. Only a submersible pump and return drain plumbing.

This setup works so well im moving back to it for this grow only with a chiller and one res

1 Like

What type of lights you use @Member420 ?

And in your opinion should I scrog this grow if I do how long you figure I got left to go on veg?

2 lighting science 380w and a 240W 2x288 QB.
And for how much longer: just grow till their 1/2 size you want to finish with and flip lights to 12/12

Mine went in the flower tent like this and vegged for 7 day at 18/6 and flipped to 12/12 and end up like this

This is the bigger one of the two

2 Likes

My update @Member420 @dbrn32 I used FFOF mixed with HF and perlite in a ratio of 2:3:1 for my soil this will be starting the 4th week in veg I should probally feed them tonight when I water I’m using all Fox farms Nutes with the powder trio and CAL-MAG all at 1/4 strength from what the feeding schedule says. My question is 1. should I even feed yet? 2. I mixed some nute solution up it’s sitting @ 600ppm and the EC is 1.2 I’m not really savvy in the nute department does this sound ok and about the proper time to start the feeding.Thanks again for all you fine peoples feedback helps so much refining my growing skills.

Ya that’s not a strong solution, probably wouldn’t hurt.

1 Like

2 Likes

There is the pictures of the girls today now you got a reference now what do you think @dbrn32

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Doing a little LST as well with this one she was wanting to grab my light and rip it down lol, mean assed bud plants.

1 Like

They look good!

Is this a thrip I haven’t caught any on the flypaper also hit them with a layer of DE food grade to be on the safe side just noticed about two days ago and found no damage until today I found a little clear very small mini worm of some kind prob larva. I hope not but if its the worst suggestions welcome had to get out the microscope for the little buggers. The small clear worm was on the leaf but the flying ones don’t do much but try to get to the HID.

1 Like

Sure looks like it. Spinosad is a good treatment.

so was the DE good idea as well? and flypaper spray the leaves with the Spinosad? I caught them really early I think I can’t find any more flying ones but don’t have any on the flypaper either.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 here is the GG#4 in soil after this grow im trying hydro.

2 Likes

Any brand better than other to get rid of these shitheads on the Spinosad @dbrn32?

1 Like