GG#4 ILGM seeds

1 week left got them so heavy i had a branch break scrog from here on in. I’m happy with the seeds from ILGM gorilla glue good bud all the way around, I flushed 1 today im gonna take her in about 72 hrs then drag out the grow for two more weeks on the other two see how I like my GG 8-10 weeks. @Covertgrower @peachfuzz @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 thanks for the help all of you.

5 Likes

Looks like a gem!

never tried the 48hrs of darkness before harvest is it worth it?

1 Like

Idk, mixed results. Probably wouldn’t hurt anything if you feel you need it.

2 Likes

looks fantastic bud, can I ask a question, what did u study at college?

Kettle

biochem, I have to read things better.

1 Like

never have felt like I needed it before know so I guess I will try the last one I take and see.

3 Likes

Really lovely! Nice job. and you should document for a BOM contest entry or two. Don’t forget to do a bud wash…

2 Likes

Beautiful flowers!!

Looking beautiful… :drooling_face::fire:
pull them soon tho , third pic is showing nanners…
Shouldn’t really matter this late in the game tho…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Those little yellow looking bananas are male pollen getting ready to let loose… if they haven’t already…:wink:

2 Likes

that was impressive.

I just got sol’ed …lol
Was taking clones of 2 girls in flower and found this only 3 1/2 weeks into flower… :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head:
Not sure what I’m going to do with said plants at the moment , but I have to remove them in a day or so or suffer the consequences…

This is a real hermi…
It started right at the beginning of flower…
I already have almost mature seeds in some of the calixis…

Can you see them…?

1 Like

There is a swollen calix with a seed in it with a nanner also in this pic…

Can you see it…?
Nanners just to the left also in that pic…

1 Like

yeah mannnnnnnnn, true hermi, I had one once outside, only ended up with seeds in 1/4 of the plant couldn’t figure out how…

is it like that all of them?

Nope… just 2 so far…
Ilgm super silver haze x with ?
Whatever was in the flower room at the time…:upside_down_face::thinking::exploding_head::grin::wink:

1 Like

So annoying bud. lets hope the madness stops there…

1 Like

I will probably yank them and some how try to throw them out side…
Super fat buds so far , but definitely going to be some seeds in there…
Just don’t want them shooting there loads all over the room… :wink:

2 Likes

I have covered every square inch of the plants and cannot find a nanner 1 but I had it happen last grow from light leak but I think maybe its just how the lights hitting it. I have cut a bud quick dried no seeds in that 1. Either way getting smoked.

20191013_100857 20191013_100857 under normal light same bud. @peachfuzz you see them still?

2 Likes