OSG's Super Skunk from ILGM

@fano_man Love your line on your page; “The only women that never ever bitched at me” Oh so true…

2 Likes

I somehow missed this new grow of yours. I’m all in set on tracking now. Plants are looking good.

1 Like

Thanks Brother. Animal control will probably come wandering around wanting to know where all the skunks are. Lol…

3 Likes

:grin::sunglasses::muscle::thinking::thinking::fire::fire::fire::dash::dash::dash::grin::grin::grin::grin: it literally popped into my head when I was doing the profile thing

1 Like

Hey @OldSchoolGrower, love your set up and amazing LST, l.
I’m growing ILGM Superskunk Auto in ffhf, yours are yours full photo fem?

1 Like

@Randy1966 Thanks. Yes fem no autos. Although wish I had a couple autos when I started these so I would’ve had some early smoke around the holidays. Never grown any autos yet, just photoperiod throughout the years. May run a couple next run just to experiment with them.

2 Likes

Update on the girls. So far 19/20 germinated and sprouted in solo cups. 12 are in the main room. 4 more are ready for the main room. Last 4 sprouted out of the Rapid Rooters. When I checked on the ones in the Rapid Rooters today one of them fell through the hole in my Cloner top and was laying on it’s side in the water but the sprout turned upwards above the water line. Guess she had her floaties on. Lol. Since I cut my Rooters down the side, when I went to take another one out to put in the cup I noticed that one did a complete loop in the rooter. So I had to gently unbend it halfway so it laid on it’s side on top of the rooter when I transfered it to the cup. This way it will bend back up on it’s own towards the light.

The 12 in the main room are going strong and are begging to be put in their larger pots arriving this week. Soil should be delivered Monday. or Tues. Fabric pots will be here Thursday. Will be transplanting 16 of them Thurs. night. Other 4 will be transplanted in about 10 days.

Bad news is, as you can see in the pic. the GG is screwed. Good news, I guess I’ll have more room for the SS girls. Liking the one in the pic. smaller in stature but shooting side branching nicely. Thinking I may keep that one back as a mother for clones.

4 Likes

Well fed ex just showed up with all my bags of potting mix. Those 2 Ol’ boys got a workout today. Lol. Told em’, that’s probably the heaviest stuff you’ll lift all day. Sure glad I didn’t have to carry all of em’… Now just have to wait for the fabric pots to show up for the girls new home. Also UPS showed up and delivered my nutrients. Was getting a lil’ low on things. Have to work on my liner for the floor later and reposition lights and should be all set to do transplanting Thurs. evening.

3 Likes

@TommyBahama come along for ride Brother. I’m watching and following your thread as well.

I’m watching. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @TommyBahama, did those pics help out?

Yes. I do have a question for you, though: Since I just have the main stem tied down for now, should I change the direction it is tied down in every few days so the light hits things from different angles, or just leave it alone?

Just keep it tied over for now. So the side shoots can take off. I would keep your one anchor point where it’s at, so it will eventually hold in that position. Then I would take another tie and try to tie your very top of your main shoot over some more
. Keep it there for a few days, it will turn back up to the light. Keep it tied and let it grow up some. Then start tying it in the opposite direction to the other side of the pot. As it keeps growing in that direction, keep working it til’ it reaches the other side. It should start filling out. Then start tying your new branches over. Idea is to keep the plant low while maximizing canopy coverage

2 Likes

Man I need a nerve pill the size of a pancake. Was suppose to have received my fabric pots today, but now that is delayed by idiots that can’t properly fill an order. Ordered and paid for last week as part of a multi order with free shipping with a delivery date of today. When item did not arrive, communications back and forth all morning with 5 different people revealed my order was overlooked. Then told now they are out of stock and was told to cancel order and reorder again. Now with a huge delay until the 15th. Then after all that they charged me shipping on an order that was part of a multi order with free shipping. So had to contact the land of idiots again to have the shipping charges removed. So now transplanting is delayed by a week. Will have to water solo cups practically daily since they dry out very quickly now. What really gets under my skin is when these companies screw up they lay the burden on the consumer and really don’t accept any responsibility at all.I need to go smoke a bowl and lay down…

3 Likes

I usually have great luck with shipping from Amazon, however, a couple items have been “lost” here and there.

1 Like

Never had a problem with Amazon. Ordered a lot of my wood sign supplies for years from them. This was dealing with Walmart idiots…

2 Likes

That’s almost the exact same thing they did to my last order. First they claimed it was sold out which I sent them a screen shot showing it wasn’t. Then they claimed it was just delayed. Then finally they admitted it got missed and then forgot about. Took over a week plus a couple days before they finally shipped. But wouldn’t let me cancel the order because it was in advanced shipping. I told them either cancel it or I’d file a claim. They said no. And of course that day it finally shipped with 2 day shipping.

1 Like

Item was in stock when I ordered. Then during that time they ran out of sock. Then I saw where they restocked again and then when they had me cancel and reorder they ran out of stock again. Had I known I was going to be put through all this aggravation I would have taken screenshots. Each person I talked to had me want to reach through and choke them. All the idiots could do is recite from their playbook. Also got so sick and tired of hearing I’m sorry and I understand.

1 Like

Yep only reason they finally got it shipped was because it was the last items of a very large order that the rest had already been delivered. If I canceled it through my card it would’ve meant even the payment for what I’d already received. I used the online chat to talk to them and screen shot every conversation in case they complained. I was so angry at all the BS lies they were telling me.

Tell me about it. Then the fact they were billing me for shipping when it was part of a multi order free shipping. You just could not get it through their tiny lil’ brains. I know I speak perfectly good English as well as type it. Maybe my words had to many syllables in them.

1 Like