OSG's Super Skunk from ILGM

It’s been cold here.

4 …lol every plant here is a felony ain’t nun legal about this here lol

2 Likes

@oldschollgrower, that’s amazing, I can’t wait to see you work this crop, I’m guessing your going SOG, I still can’t imagine all those in one tent.
Great job for real.

1 Like

Won’t be much working of this batch, other than topping the rest of them. Then taking clones when I feel the bottom 2 branches are ready, leaving me with 6 colas on each plant. Hopefully once they settle in and roots expand they should take off and I’ll flip them in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Mornin’ Update:
Lil’ mornin’ update on the girls. Everyone is settling in nicely. Probably be another day before they get nutrients New growth from topping is starting. The smell is nice and pungent when you walk into the room, seducing you with their essence. I’d like my temp and Rh to be a lil’ higher. Everything is stable though. I need to move my one light over about 5"-6". But knees are still to sore to climb up on the chair. It’ll be fine for another day or so. Well here come the pics.

And someone’s lurking in the corner trying to make a guest appearance.received_271143543605950

8 Likes

Late Night Update:
Late night update on the girls. Watered em’ all with roughly about 18 ounces plain water, and let it seep in. Then about a half hour later watered with full strength nutrients. 14.7ml each per gallon of Grow Big and Big Bloom. New growth is looking good on all of em’. With full strength nutrients now on par, should see a dramatic rapid increase in growth over the next 10-14 days. Temps and Rh have increased some.received_2182542151962640 received_483828852108098 received_328294804665621

11 Likes

They look beautiful @OldSchoolGrower, and its quite a grow!!!
Started Oct 10th, thats very interesting to me.
Very Cool! (I gotta start from the beginning of the thread but its very intriguing.)

I agree. The whole setup looks great! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys, out of likes for the moment. image they are slightly behind schedule in growth, do to the time in the solo cups. They should have been transplanted before that. But the damn company screwed my order up on my fabric pots not once but twice, delaying everything. Really messed my schedule up. But things are on track now. I’ll have pics of the side branching next time I go back there later. Gonna miss not being able to train these ones much. Guess I’ll have to wait til’ the Grow Off in Jan. Before I can really beat up on one. Will definitely be pulling out my whole bag of tricks for that one.

3 Likes

I need a few of your NL Clones. It’s a strain that’s on my wish list as well as some others.

Hi @OldSchoolGrower, girls definitely look great. Now I know you started a bunch of seeds but I’m a little confused about the big girl under scrog, whats the deal w her? Are all your new plants going to stay in that set up above, 3 plants deep or do you plan on moving them once they take off. Seems like it would be a challenge to water the further most ones but I dont really know the layout of the space.

“I need a few of your NL Clones. It’s a strain that’s on my wish list as well as some others.”
What are NL Clones? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@mote Haven’t really decided fully yet on keeping them in the current setup or moving them out into the other area. As far as watering goes, really not that hard as they are against the back wall of the room.

To answer your question; what are NL Clones? NL is short for Northern Lights. Famlyman is running hi s Northern Lights Clones​ from his 4 plants that he harvested from the previous grow. Familymans Grow 2.0: Grow Of the Clones - #303 by Familyman

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I took 20 clones from mine at about 2 weeks into flower. By the time the big girls were done, the clones were grown enough to veg for a couple weeks and then start flowering. I’ll probably do the same for another round while my seeds get here and get started.

1 Like

@OldSchoolGrower if you like heavy indica strains and a relaxing end of day high and great sleep, NL is right up your alley. I love how organized your grow is and you attention to detail. I can tell you’ve done this before. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll be doing the same with my Skunks. Then order new strains in Jan.to start cycling in.

Had a slight accident last night. Was spreading apart the new growth on plants last night where I topped em’ and damn if one of the new growing shoots broke off. Not really that big of a deal. In a day I’ll just top the other shoot and it will be back to 2 growing shoots. Can’t remember the last time I broke a shoot off, even 20 years ago. Will have new pics of the side branches when I go back in there.

2 Likes

Hey @OldSchoolGrower, how’s it going, feeling any better?
Looks like they handled transplant well.
I really like these sheets of mylar , can’t wait to grow a room full myself.
I just rolled a joint on some paperwork from class today!

4 Likes

To F’ing funny Brother. Starting to feel somewhat recovered since transplanting. Still have some cramping down around my kidney areas. But just smoked a bowl 5 minutes ago. So it’s starting to subside. How was class today? Debating on wether or not to drag this other bag of soil to the back room so I can back fill my pots a lil’ more. Might wait another day or so until the pots dry a lil’ more. Probably back filll them just before I water next.

2 Likes

A little duct tape work wonders on broken tops.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d give it a little more time before you start shoveling soil lol, you still got room to get around them for a week at least, back pain is horrible it will shut down I know.
So are you building a sog by hand or are you going to use a net? Curious do you have a set up description for this grow anywhere on here, love to know what you know :sunglasses: