GG #4. 1st GROW JOURNAL

I haven’t tried it and I don’t personally know anyone who has, sorry

No help here.

I haven’t tried the auto, but have tried the Fem! Both times they out grew my grow space of 6’ a lot of stretch upon switch with the Fem

2 Likes

I have seen some G8 seeds on another seed bank, but I’ve never seen G13 till the pop up sale. From what I’ve read, being Indica dominate, n fairly easy to grow. I’ll probably get some photos for a fall r winter grow, being they like the cooler temps. Other than that I gots bubkas, all I know I just read.:v:

2 Likes

All I can tell you is I have grown G13. It was a big plant with an interesting history, and created by tghe uSGov, if memory serves me correctly.

Personally. Not an autoflower guy, but you should try it. We will be right here to see what you find out :smiley:

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh I found another leaf, its always like 1 here one day then another 1 2 days later. Do you think its cal-mag or to much nitrogen for flowering, im only giving them 4-8-4. @AfgVet @MeEasy @anon86641082 @Leholf @anon84397802 @Dman1969 @latewood @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Dankloud

1 Like

It seems to be always at the bottom of the plant or like the second set of branches up. If that helps any im not really sure, just didn’t want to get this far and screw up ya know

1 Like

Sorry I’m not good at diagnosing Plants yet like some of these guys and gals are on this site, some amaze me with their abilities. I wish I was but they all look a lot alike to me. I only can check my run off numbers and go from there and make some kind of guess. If you only giving them 4-8-4 in FFOF I would think there should not be a problem but then again how much 4-8-4 is it a dry amendment or liquid? . No I sometimes have older leaves start to die off also. I honesty can’t say.

1 Like

Looks to me it could be a potassium deficiency or possibly a excess of calcium

2 Likes

@MeEasy what would you feed your plants if you had a potassium deficiency? I’m going to skip a cal-mag watering this week. @anon84397802 I gave them 2tbs each of 4-8-4 dry amendments.

@latewood is it ok if I defoliate about 2 weeks into flower?

3 Likes

Yea 2 tablespoons sounds ok to me, what does it call for? The brand I use calls for 2 per gallon but I tend to go easy.

This is a blown up picture of one of your leave on the back plant of yours. I don’t know if it’s the lighting or not. I see a difference in shades of green lighter around the edge. But that just me.
I started some clones in some happy frog, there’s hardly anything in that soil as far as I know, I started seeing the same thing

So I gave them a shot of grow big 6-4-4 liquid fertilizer and it got better. Liquid goes to work immediately.
As far as defoliating the 2nd week into flower I would say yes.
All in all your plants look good.

PS I cut my clones a little late, the mother was already into flower.

Potassium I don’t know what the Tell you curious to find out what others say
That 4-8-4 should be good for flower but it’s a dry amendment and there again who knows how long it takes to break down and become available??

1 Like

Now looking at the whole plant I’m going to say to much nitrogen, the clawing is normally N

2 Likes

I heard of too much nitrogen causing clawing also and a little tip burn and then progressing into what looks like on the leaf in took a picture of. My question would be where is the nitrogen coming from if he only gave them 4-8-4 and cal-mag? I know cal- mag is usually 1-0-0 would that be enough to cause it ?

Like my clones that slightly yellow around the edge started to disappear after that shot of 6-4-4 but now I also have some clawed leaves.
Confusing

2 Likes

I don’t have enough info on everything in or going in to the soil how old the plants are etc ff ocean forest is a hot soil to start N is the first number in 4 8 4 when were they fed last… I’m and anyone else is just guessing to point you in a direction to look into … it could still be potassium or calcium but the clawing changed my first guess to N … it could be even simpler like wind burn that can make them claw

2 Likes

Are you still brewing teas and if so how often? I heard to that humic acid also is a source of Nitrogen
Even something good can become bad if it is excessive.

1 Like

I know I’m guessing, but there are some real wizards on this forum :blush:

You’re pretty naive if you think your wizard friends aren’t guessing. The nitrogen is coming from the same place that all plants get it from the grower a plant doesn’t need as much nitrogen once they start flowering so if you continue to give them nitrogen it will burn them. I don’t care how good you are or how good you think someone else is you can only guess what is happening with a picture of a single leaf. I’m not sure what made you challenge me on this but if you have a problem with what someone says you are supposed to flag their post not challenge them :blush::blush:

1 Like

I’m not getting into a pissing contest with you. Reread my post . No Challenge was meant by any means.
Flag it he’ll hell kick me off the forum

I’m confused on what happened, anyway moving on bc every single person on this site knows more then I do lol im still a rookie so I appreciate any input.

1 Like