GG #4. 1st GROW JOURNAL

@latewood yes someone sent me one its at the beginning of this journal. But if there is something more thorough you recommend let me know. Thanks for taking the time I appreciate it. Here are the ladies today.

6 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Thanks @Hellraiser

2 Likes

Girls look to be lovin life Brother! Keep on keeping on!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looking good…Oooops. Hell raiser seems to feel the same way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice and healthy. Good work :wink:
Happy growing…

2 Likes

Thanks fellas, i think its going pretty good so r for m first grow. I just fed the some 4-8-4 with water at 6.5ph.
I did find this litte guy hiding. Can any help diagnose or should I not worry to much?

5 Likes

Forgot to tag… @AfgVet @MeEasy @latewood @HippieRunner @Hellraiser @imSICKkid @Leholf @Dman1969 @Dankloud

2 Likes

Only looks like one leaf effected? And a lower leaf ? Beautiful room tho! I’d sleep there :wink:

1 Like

What stage is the plant in? Are you using any Calcium magnesium supplements?

1 Like

@AfgVet i put them into flower on July 6th. And I was using cal-mag every water, just last week I started to do it every other water. It seems to mostly happen just on the one plant. Thanks @Leholf I have a little OCD just i try to keep as clean as possible, still have little things to do like get another fan. But for my first grow in kinda proud of myself how it turned out so far, and its all thanks to you guys. Couldn’t have done it without everyone, I really appreciate it and super grateful for all of you.

4 Likes

Looks like it might be a little nute burn then. I wouldn’t worry about anything yet.

4 Likes

@AfgVet thanks my guy, appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

Hell yea chap you should be proud! Can’t wait to see the ladies flowers :slight_smile: that tent is gunna smell real pretty

1 Like

Plants look mighty fine.Maybe some very minor nute burn. Nothing really to be worried about. Just make sure to moniter it. As you have been :wink:
I’m interested to see the plant on the left second to back. I’m just drawn to it for some reason.
Keep up the great work. Happy growing…

2 Likes

I think :thinking: your gonna be fine Brother if that was the only leaf affected no worries :wink: and if not it’s just a minor issue. Just stay on top of your nutes. :sunglasses:
And your grow is looking stellar!!! :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Life1 @HippieRunner @Dman1969 @Covertgrower @MeEasy @latewood @Dankloud @imSICKkid @Chasworks @Leholf has anyone ever had experience with the G13 auto. I always wanted to try it and I’m sure u saw the sale. Was curious to here any info on them is possible. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

@AfgVet @AlienBrew

1 Like

Never tried it before. Sorry :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’m no help either I haven’t tried it

1 Like