GG #4. 1st GROW JOURNAL

you’d be surprised how much the molasses does the pH for ya…but check it anyways. tablespoon per gallon of the stuff is good and the worm castings… maybe a cup or two, in a net if possible. (in 5 gallon bucket) and aerate it for 36 hours or so. Easy Peasy. If you have some Bokashi Earthworks stuff throw a handful in there for good measure. Everyone has their recipe so get ready for an avalanch…:joy:

2 Likes

Thanks man. Yeah I need a good recipe for. I know you can tweak them towards VEG or Flower but I dont have stuff for that I don’t think. Just the worm casting and molasses for now.

2 Likes

I would do 1-2 tablespoons of molasses per gallon and about 1 cup of worm castings. Go dig up some humus from the forest and add a cup or two. That is where you will get ‘alot’ of your microbes ect.
The molasses will feed the microbes from the humus. You want that tea to come alive. :slight_smile:
Happy growing…

2 Likes

Should I wait until my water has declorinated for 24hrs before I add anything? @anon86641082

2 Likes

Probably a good idea, use a charcoal filter, garden type, bunch on Amazon. that helps…if not aerate the water ( aquarium air pump and hose) to speed up the dechlorination
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YCJ33Q4/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_AHXPD7J4077YPCTFR7B1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Yeah I use air stones

1 Like

Either a filer or air stones would work for removing any unwanted stuff in the water. I use air stones.
I dont do it before adding the goods.

1 Like

Filter**

I have never had a situation where I needed to make or use tea, or a slurry…

I dont need to make a tea, but the ladies seem to love it when I do

2 Likes

Always let the water gas off 24 hours before doin anything. And if you ph more water than you need for one watering. And decide to use the leftover water ph it again it does change. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I’ve never measured :rofl:. I occasionally do worm castings with some dry bloom nute amendments with a little molasses poured in and some recharge. i make my teas like I cook… “this is probably fine”. I will check Ph and adjust if it’s wildly out of whack but it seems to magically end up in range most times.

but wait you want to give to tea to the ladies that are finishing up? nothing but water last two weeks.

in terms of “gassing off”, not everyone has chlorine in their water. good to check what your municipality uses. I have chloramine and use a carbon filter to remove most of it.

5 Likes

Think I should just stay with plain water?

1 Like

If you are just a couple of weeks out I would water only. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Good point and if you are on well water you don’t have to worry about chlorine. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Here they are today. They were at 70days of flower yesterday…

@Dman1969 @Agrestic @anon86641082

7 Likes

I got :monkey::briefs:
But your girls are lookin amazing!!! You still got a lot of white pistils two weeks may not be enough. What is your plans?

2 Likes

The plants are looking real nice. Only time will tell. Alot can happin in a few weeka. I woupd think about 2ish or so. I tend to harvest mine a hit sooner than most as I like the effects.
Keep up the great work. :wink:

2 Likes

Pure Energy… :grin:

1 Like

Killer dense buds there…holy cow… :sunglasses:

1 Like