GG #4. 1st GROW JOURNAL

Sorry, I’ve never used it

1 Like

Good moening :wink:
Some love recharge. I thought I herd of people using it in there teas. From what I have gathered I think it would be alright.
Happy growing…

1 Like

frost alert! :snowflake: :mountain_snow: :cold_face:

and I use recharge up until the end! watering and in teas.

Big Bud… i’m a little off my coco and snythetic game these days but I thought that was for coco and is salt based so not sure it’s a good idea to toss it into an organic soil grow. remind us what you’re using for nutes?

1 Like

Aagrestic nice to see you va is finally. Catching up to dc and I do use recharge during flower on a water only day I use at half strength during flower because it has kelp meal and not during flush

2 Likes

yeah i guess i should edit to say last two weeks but if you’re growing organically you don’t need to flush. not sure what gunther is feeding but saw from the first post he’s in FFOF.

1 Like

I thought same thing with the Big Bud, but they make a organic version now and says you can use in any medium from soil to hydro.

1 Like

@Agrestic just to catch you up, I used the FFOF and then just 4-4-4 & 4-8-4 and worm castings for top dress. Then only other thing I’ve used would be the cal-mag, Re-charge, and BIG BUD. I want to keep everything organic and use as little products possible. Oh yeah and ill brew some teas. But u think its cool to use it a month into flower? I dont see why you couldn’t but im such a rookie in the game still. I appreciate all the help.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t use Recharge, or Big Bud my self

1 Like

I do grow n FFHF, n FFOF, I use Cal Mag n Sea Bird crap throughout veg n flower. Steamed Bone Meal, n Makos for healthy root system, FF Bloom Booster, n GH Kool Bloom for flower. That’s it, I’m not hung up on brands, n if something isn’t available I’ll buy whatever matches the numbers I’m looking for. As for ur tea’s, if ur numbers r good, by all means use them. The ladies will let u know if they don’t like something ur doing. So watch ur numbers, n the ladies see what develops.

1 Like

oh that’s awesome. my info is dated! I used AN for my first run in coco before switching to organic. so if they’ve approved i think heck ya, go for it. just follow their schedule. you had me curious so i just checked their website and the recommend it weeks 2-4.

keep in mind that bloom boosters provide all this extra P and K, it can lock up some of your Mg. I may give mine a little extra CalMg when I supplement the extra boosters, esp if I see things getting pale.

1 Like

That makes sense, thanks for the heads up. I didnt realize that it could lock up the Mg ill definitely keep a close eye on things. I appreciate the help.

Please tell me im not the only burnout that forgets to PH is water every once in a blue moon. I did this once before and everything ended up being ok. Has anyone else had this happen and have bad results from it?. And what do you guys think of mainlineing? @AfgVet @AlienBrew @Covertgrower @latewood @CoyoteCody @Chasworks @MeEasy @MrPeat @Hellraiser @anon86641082

Just a little nug appreciation. 1 is Orange citrus the other Starburst. They both smoked pretty good.

9 Likes

I have stopped adjusting my ph every time. I still adjust it when I add nutes like cal mag ect… Never with teas.

Mainlanding to me is just real crazy lst. To the max!
Happy growing…

1 Like

I only check my ph a couple times a year just to make sure the city tap water hasn’t gone completely out of wack. Main-lining is my favorite training technique I get better yields and it’s easier to maintain the plant n canopy throughout the grow

2 Likes

I don’t pH my water. I also don’t train my plants. If I did, I would mainline the plants.

3 Likes

I am guilty of not ph-ing once. My 10 year old nephew was “helping” me and distracted me with his 200 questions :rofl:

5 Likes

PH my water, n anything else that’s going into my soil containing H2O. Where I’m located this is a must because tap readings r way to high. N it has caused some pain n my ash, because u know I’m a dope smoker, n sometimes just a dope, who smokes. Also I have a lake house n I have to depend on my care taker, sometimes for weeks to care for the ladies. So I’ve come home several times to some unexpected problems, usually PH related… u gots some nice looking love buds there. I’ve replicated all the crazy growing technics that the big boys have been nice enough to share with everyone here on the forum. I prefer a simple lollipop n let’em do what they do.

1 Like

@AlienBrew having a lakehouse would be great. Im interested in trying the lollipop technique nxt run. I would like to try all the techniques and see what im good at and what gives me the best results, although I’m curious if certain techniques work better with certain style of growing such as hydro for example. Im super new to all this still so I have alot of weird random questions.

Does this look like light bleach? @Dr.ofSmokology @Covertgrower @MrPeat @Hellraiser @anon86641082 @MeEasy @latewood @Agrestic @AfgVet @Chasworks

3 Likes

Here are some pics of the ladies today. All GG#4 bag seed. 1 WWA from ILGM. I have to say for my first garden I kinda impressed myself though its far from over and I could do something catastrophic and ruin them all. Still tons to learn.

8 Likes