GG #4. 1st GROW JOURNAL

What does twisted leaves mean? All my photos are fine but my one WWA had 2 twisted leaves like they where horizontal lol. And does it take awhile for the buds to start packing in weight for photos? @Chasworks @Hellraiser @MrPeat @anon86641082 @AfgVet @latewood @MeEasy

1 Like

Pictures would help. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

So now the leaves are twisted, it was the second set of leaves down from the top.

1 Like

4 Likes

@MrPeat @AfgVet @CoyoteCody @Dr.ofSmokology

1 Like

im not too positive but i get them all the time when my temps get too high.

1 Like

It looks like a touch of nitrogen excess to me, but I’m not the best at diagnosis.

5 Likes

Yeah you have a little clawing going on with the leaves which is an indication of too much nutes, not enough to panic over but I’d do a couple water-onlys to bring down the soil ppm some before resuming feeding (maybe at a little lower dose).

5 Likes

@Hellraiser yeah brotha I actually did that my last 2 watering. Just tap water at 6.3ph and I haven’t had any yellowing leaves since either.

6 Likes

Some pics from today…

How do they look for a month into flower.
@Hellraiser @MeEasy @Agrestic @MrPeat @Chasworks @latewood @AfgVet @Audiofreak @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody

11 Likes

Lookin happy n healthy :+1: I’d get you some sticks or yo-yos ready they’re starting to look a little top heavy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you’ll open the tent to a weeping willow

5 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Rollin rite on along Brother!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looking awesome

1 Like

Looking good…:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Looks like a happy tent!

1 Like

Looks Good from here! :100:

1 Like

Has anyone used " recharge " before. Im not sure if i can use it in flower or if it just a bad idea. I know my ladies absolutely love it so I was just curious if i can use during flower with like “BIG BUD” or just use it solo.
@MrPeat @Covertgrower @anon86641082 @Dr.ofSmokology @Dman1969 @CoyoteCody @latewood @MeEasy @AfgVet @AlienBrew

3 Likes

I’ve never used it but I know it is ok to use it in flower

2 Likes

Good idea. What I do in this situation is to water in between nutrients solution feeding by adding some Liqiod Karma, instead of full range nutes. However…HR is on pooint with, just water Ph correct, when you see tips curling, a sign of too much Calcium Nitrate.

2 Likes